We stayed at Pueblo Bonito Blanco from June 1-6, 2014. We elected to upgrade to the all-inclusive package when reservations were made. When we ordered drinks and meals we could not figure out why we were getting so much attitude from the staff. Come to find out, the staff expected tips. From prior experience at an all-inclusive, this was included in the reservation. After tipping each bar waiter or restaurant waiter $20-$25 each day the service was better and without attitude. So tipping was up to $75 a day.
There are no swim up bars and drinks/ food had to be ordered through staff. At the pool there is about a 20-30 minute wait for food/drinks that are ordered. It would be nice to be able to order on your own.
Cabo is a timeshare town. No matter where you go you are swarmed by locals trying to get you to go visit properties. We are actually owners at Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay and this did not deter the unending approaches and pressure to visit properties. We never gave in and spent our time just relaxing.
The Michael Jackson show on Thursday night was awesome!! A gentleman from Dominican Republic goes to Pueblo Bonito Rose, sister resort next door, every week and performs. Definitely a show not to miss.
Cilantro's restaurant was amazing and had an awesome tuna dinner! The other restaurants were okay. There are a tons if sparrows flying around the resort and they land and pick at the food on the buffets in the open-air restaurants. This was rather gross so we didn't eat the buffet food.
Overall, the resort is small and well kept. I definitely liked Grand Riviera Princess in Playa Del Carmen way more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and Travelbag so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas, Mexico