My husband and I just spent a week in Cabo at the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos and had a wonderful time. We opted for the three day all inclusive and received the fourth day fee and that was perfect for us. That gave us an opportunity to have dinner at other places in Cabo like The Office and a dinner cruise. The location was perfect, you could opt for the pool or the beach, we spent time at both each day. We had a junior suite which was a nice size and provides a fridge, microwave, two burner stove, blender, coffee, maker and more it was just what we needed. The staff were great. Erica the helped us every time we needed reservations or had any questions. Our waiter Margarito was great, he was efficient, friendly and took care of us while hanging out by the beach. We had a great experience and would return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas, Mexico