The bellmen at this property are fantastic. They are always willing to help in any way, with a smile! Antonio has been especially helpful and efficient and seems to remember us year after year. (We have been coming here for 22 years as it is our timeshare). We also think that Erica, our housekeeper, is wonderful and makes the best towel animals ever : )
A major complaint is the pool area. This year ( 4th of July week) there was major scraping, spraying and painting project going on. Many days there were big paint chips everywhere. Also, if you leave your lounge chair for an hour they leave a terse note and then take your stuff if your not back within some mystery time limit. It seems pretty silly since there are plenty of vacant lounge chairs!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas, Mexico