From the time we arrived we were marketed to. Sales pressure from the lobby to do time shares, to every minute on the beach with locals selling trinkets and more time shares. This went on day and night!
No naps on the beach!
Every move you make is on camera too. New friends of ours from Richmond were escorted to the office and threatened with the loss of all inclusive privileges for giving a bottle of water to my wife and a sip of a drink to see if that is what she wanted to order. All of this was on film. It could have been handled much better.
I need a vacation from my vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas, Mexico