3,929 results
All reviews pueblo bonito juan lorenzo margarito damian luxury suite mare nostrum activities staff all inclusive package water volleyball pool concierge sunset beach pool service time share all inclusive plan our waiter food and drinks pool side sister property
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with a group of 7 including 3 little boys under 6. We did the all inclusive plan. When you walk into the lobby you are greeted with a fresh burst of cool air that smells like heaven. The staff is all very friendly! Nayarit at the front desk was very helpful. There are several comments here about the rooms being outdated. They are really not that bad! My one suggestion would be to update the curtains and bedspreads and you would really feel less outdated! The rooms are nice. The kitchenette was a huge plus despite the all inclusive. It’s always nice to have options with kiddos! The bed was a little uncomfortable. And the lighting in the bathroom was a little dim. But Margarita did an amazing job cleaning up after our little monsters and left the cutest towel animals!
The pool was very nice, but again it was the service that stood out! Daniel and Juan were both friendly and always available.
The location can’t be beat! I’ve stayed at several hotels in Cabo over the years and this one stood out for the service, cleanliness, and charm. Can’t wait to go back!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Armando G, Gerente at Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear TK2Cabo

Thank you very much for such a positive review, it's a true pleasure to know that your overall experience with us was enjoyable and met your expectations. Comments like yours motivate us constantly to do our best to maintain the quality of the service we provide and to improve every day.
We are looking forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

I went down to Cabo for Sammy Hagar's bday bash. With that in mind, I wanted to stay on the main strip area for easy walking. Cabs in Cabo charge an $8 minimum even for 1 block. I chose Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos as I have had great accomodations at their other locations. This resort was celebrating its 30th year and is in great condition. Nazarely checked me in and explained everything. Her English was perfect. I went back to the front desk to ask for something and she remembered my name. I would say the only bad thing at this resort is the food. I didn't purchase the all inclusive and am thankful for that. Horrible buffets! $23 for breakfast buffets which were made to order eggs. Everything else was buffet and not even bacon. One night I stayed in and had the dinner buffet. $38 and they didn't have any seafood and only meat was for Fajitas. Overall the resort is great but I wouldn't recommend eating there.

Room Tip: My room overlooked the beach and the front door overlooked the pool. Perfect views
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear Brad G

Thank you very much for your time and sharing your review, apologies for any inconveniences you may have experienced in respect to the issues with the food you mentioned in your review. At Pueblo Bonito, we take pride in ensuring our guests’ satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations.
I will follow up your observations with the Food and Beverage Manager regarding the situations you mentioned and taken steps to ensure that this will never happen again immediately,

We hope to have the privilege to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

The staff at this resort were excellent from check in until check out. They were friendly, cheerful and professional. We stayed 7 days and had a 5th floor room. The resort is designed so that all rooms overlook the pool area and they have an excellent view of the ocean. Our house keeper Margarita, was excellent. She prepared our room each that provided us with joyful refreshing surprise when we returned to it each day.
Daniel was the greatest poolside water. He checked on us regularly for food and/or drink.
Biviana, Fabilia and Demetrio made dining at Las Palomas fun. The along with the other staff are cheerfully outgoing. They quickly become friends.
The Spa is a special treat of steam room, sauna, spa pool, massage. Lulu mad excellent arrangements for our spa visit.
We opted for the all-inclusive food and drink package. It is not only convenient but well worth it. We were provided a list of restaurants that honored the package. It was great.
Raul was a our favorite waiter at the Cilantro’s.
We look forward to returning soon. It is a wonderful place to spend a week.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the 5th floor Becasue of the view and breezway
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Had the absolute best time. Got the all-inclusive food and drink package, and definitely got my money’s worth. It connects with Bonita Rose, so all the amenities at that location were available as well.

The resort was beautiful; it’s proximity to downtown and the marina made it very desirable, while remaining very private, and its restaurants and bars were awesome. The room was spacious, nicely furnished, and very comfortable ... but the staff across the board really made the trip as awesome as it was. Courteous, professional, engaging, and very attendant to every need. In particular, the poolside and beachside waitstaff were the best I’d ever seen.

Gotta give a special shout out to DANIEL (didn’t get his last name), who took care of me poolside from last Tuesday to Thursday, and CARLOS HERNANDEZ who covered beachside on Friday. These guys are simply the best. Also, if you’re poolside, try the carne asada nachos ... off the hook.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Nomad59CJ

We really appreciate for taking the time to write your kind review and share it with us and our future visitors, your comments are very helpful for all. I am delighted to read that we exceeded your expectations with our accommodations, the wide selection of food and beverages offered and our service. We believe that the professional and caring service of our team is what makes the difference and makes us unique.

We hope that we will have an opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

The service each morning was not only great but fun too! We manage to always get Demetrios who we loved having as our server.
Maria B was our maid for 431 an as always was efficient, sweet and always helpful, especially this trip as I was recovering from a recent back surgery.
We love coming an it feels like a second home when you see the same faces.

Room Tip: All rooms are ocean view
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Lee G

We are looking forward to having you as our guest again soon.