Just returned from 2 weeks at Villa del Palmar in Cabo and I can say without a doubt that it is one of the best resorts I have ever stayed at, so much so that I've been returning every year for 9 years now.
The entertainment staff around the pool was fantastic without exception: Luis, Veronica, Matias, Laura, Yeny, Chuy, Hector, Joel, Jacobo & the new additions to the staff (Norma and Suri) really kept us having a good time every day with great activities. I hope next time I return many of them are still around!
The waitstaff all around the resort, in the indoor bars as much as around the pool, we're also great and service was always fast.
All in all, I had an amazing time and I hope to be able to return very very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa is a stunning escape for family getaways and romantic couple's retreats. Located on Médano Beach just one mile from downtown Cabo San Lucas, the exquisite resort offers the ultimate in lively entertainment, family-friendly amenities, indulgent experiences, and world-class service. Allow the sweeping vistas and gorgeous landscapes to render you speechless as you turn one of the 460 comfortable one, two and three bedroom suites, as well as private studios into your luxurious home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp and Hotels.com so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa Los Cabos
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Villa Del Palmar
- Villa Del Palmar Los Cabos
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas, Mexico