“Villa Del Palmar, CABO the way to go”

Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos
Ranked #30 of 71 Hotels in Cabo San Lucas
GreenLeadersSilver level
New York City, New York
“Villa Del Palmar, CABO the way to go”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

My Family and I have been visiting Cabo for 12 years now. We try to go together and usually have no less that 20 of us from New York and California. Always a great family time. Rooms are usually clean and well decorated. We Love Villa Del Palmar

Room Tip: Ocean view building one is always my favorite location, quiet and sunrise is spectacular, pool sid...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,417)
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We just got back from Villa del Palmar and all I can say as we can't wait to go back next year. This resort is fantastic! All the staff is amazing. We had a junior suite ocean view and the view was out of this world! We were in room 2720. It was very close to the elevator and I was worried about noise but never heard anything. I wanted to upgrade to a one bedroom suite but the girl that checked us in said we would be facing a wall and said we would like the room we were given much better. I am SO happy we listened to her. Our daughter slept on the fold out couch (the maid brought an egg crate topper for it) and she thought it was comfortable. Everyone...staff and vacationers were so nice and happy to be there. At the pool we wouldn't even have to order a drink and the waiters would bring you a drink saying I thought you might like this. WOW! If there has to be a negative I would say it was the Italian restaurant...not good at all. I saw a lot of full orders left on tables. We were not thrilled with our dinner so being all inclusive we left that restaurant and went to the sports bar and ordered something there. Our best meal was at Villa del Arco at the Mexican restaurant. The food was amazing and the service was the best we have had anywhere! My daughter and I went to the Dessert Spa and it was unbelievable. If you want a massage this is definitely the place to go. 80 minutes of pure heaven. Thank you Villa del Palmar for a much needed vacation and we will see you next year!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
New York City, New York
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Thank you again for your attention, your food in the Italian restaurant is excellent, but your service is first world, we are attended by Isabel and Filipe, also we receive many attentions by Julisa, very smiling and helper

in the pool especially the bartender Manuel and Cesar made ​​our stay more enjoyable

We receive care by Manager Isidoro and help us solve our problems right away for some details with food and our umbrella at the pool

in the theme nights the best was Mexican party, but it needs to put a little attention on the food, because is to spiced for americans, but Jorge come to rescue our nigth

We ready to return again in December, we hope you have already had some money to buy more umbrellas for the pool

sincerely

Peter

Room Tip: More umbrellas please!!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Peter P
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Everything was amazing! Our check in was fast, our room (3711) was clean. The grounds are beautiful. Oceanview upper floors a must, comfy bed, air conditioning good, the view, weather awesome, the all inclusive makes it stress free,otherwise I'd be trying to watch the spending/budget,the food is good, and many choices/restaurants. There's a market/deli/ice cream shop on site.My fiancé and I went in November 2013 ended up purchasing a timeshare at villa del arco but actually prefer to stay next door at palmar especially since I brought my teenagers this time. This resort is just simply fun, always activities, people enjoying themselves. Arco is very nice but quiet. I can't say enough good things about the staff. They all work so hard and go out of there way...The entertainment group (LuiS, chuy, chuy, chuy the many girls in the group ) all are really good at what they do. I'm saving the best for last, I came to relax and soak up the sun and the personal pool side service we received by Sandra (our new friend) was the best. Fast,accommodating and friendly. She is the reason we will return to cabo in June 2015 rather then Cancun or P.V. and possibly even a palmar/cabo wedding. Service goes a long way and this resort has it. Dolphins were amazing but very exspensive, just the disk for pics was $200. The highlight for my kids. Thanks again Palmar, see you next June!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank Angie P
San Diego, California
Reviewed 10 June 2014

My fiance and I just returned from our first trip to Cabo San Lucas. We stayed at the Villa del Palmar for 7 days and wish we could've stayed longer. The room was beautiful, the entire staff was super friendly which made it more difficult to leave.
There was always something fun going on all day and through the evening, We especially enjoyed hanging out at the Tortugas Sports Rar and watching the entertainment every night during the dinner buffet. Every night was a different theme and the food was delicious.
We only have great things to say about this place, and look forward to going back as soon as possible.
We just want to say Thank You to everyone that we had the pleasure of meeting and spending time with. Special thanks to the Sports Bar staff: Abraham, Giovanny, Uziel, Guadalupe, Enrique, Cristo, Andres, Alma, Alicia, Hecmar, Julisa, Moroni, Jose, Saul, Samuel, Jorge, Jeronimo, Bernice, Alberto, Rut...

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank lizcbrf2
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Just returned from 2 weeks at Villa del Palmar in Cabo and I can say without a doubt that it is one of the best resorts I have ever stayed at, so much so that I've been returning every year for 9 years now.
The entertainment staff around the pool was fantastic without exception: Luis, Veronica, Matias, Laura, Yeny, Chuy, Hector, Joel, Jacobo & the new additions to the staff (Norma and Suri) really kept us having a good time every day with great activities. I hope next time I return many of them are still around!
The waitstaff all around the resort, in the indoor bars as much as around the pool, we're also great and service was always fast.
All in all, I had an amazing time and I hope to be able to return very very soon.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Laura A
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The food is great, the rooms are beautiful, and the service is excellent! The gym and spa were exactly what I need it to relieve stress and having the relaxing vacation that I needed. I will always book with The Villa Group!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family