The space is great, on the coast, great pools, gardens, location, etc...
BUT - will not go here again because it is NOT a true all inclusive resort.
There are numerous items that made no sense:
-semi mandatory tip you learn of at check out to pay for maintenance staff!
-No free wifi, need to purchase a$10 a day if you want internet and it's only good for one device
-Steak and lobster are not included in all inclusive!
-Only generic liquor is all inclusive, all top shelf liquor you have to pay for!
-Expensive shuttles and taxi fees from resort
-Drink limit to 2 drinks per order at bar and very limited food orders to go!
-All inclusive is only good from 7am - 10:30pm!
-Staff are always trying to sell you something else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa is a stunning escape for family getaways and romantic couple's retreats. Located on Médano Beach just one mile from downtown Cabo San Lucas, the exquisite resort offers the ultimate in lively entertainment, family-friendly amenities, indulgent experiences, and world-class service. Allow the sweeping vistas and gorgeous landscapes to render you speechless as you turn one of the 460 comfortable one, two and three bedroom suites, as well as private studios into your luxurious home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa Los Cabos
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Villa Del Palmar
- Villa Del Palmar Los Cabos
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas, Mexico