Tesoro Los Cabos
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$438
  • Breakfast included
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$198
  • Pool
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$323
US$247
Melia.com
  • Pool
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$498
US$438
  • Pool
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$748
US$499
  • Breakfast included
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$306
US$239
  • Pool
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$392
US$370
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$742
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)
US$812
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$178
2,156 results
All reviewsmarina viewclub tesoropool areaincluded breakfastwater taxidinner cruisewalking distance to everythingjunior suitemedano beachfishing boatslarge balconygreat poolrestaurants and barslobby bardowntown cabopool staffnight life
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 March 2012

My friend and I stayed at Wyndam for ine week in March. We had the best time . Wonderful ,clean hotel. Amazing staff and service. We would never stay anywhere else in Cabo. Love Juan,Angel ,Noe Front desk . Juan lobby and pool bar and if course Jesus for breakfast . Beautiful views of the Marina. Great pool . Breakfast buffet amazing. Cant wait to go back.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Beautyjesse
Reviewed 25 March 2012

First off, to Ambar A. - for $65 a night what did you expect? It was great for the money. Great location and staff. If indeed you had the money to impress your fiance and less attitude you would have stayed at Las Ventanas, Capella Pedregal, Esperanza, the Hilton or other high end resorts. Clearly you think you are more important and more wealthy than you are. Fiesta Americana? Really?

Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank melanie B
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Let me preface this entire review with this: this was my first time in Cabo and we stayed at the Club Tesoro portion of the property via a Groupon that was $299 for 4 nights + daily breakfast + boat dinner cruise + 1 way transportation to hotel.

Overall a great experience and well worth what we paid for it. Service was generally good, though the front desk was a little slow. The concierge and bellman were outstanding and very helpful.... we had a snafu with our safe and it was fixed in less than an hour.

The property itself is (in my opinion) a great location. Easy walking to bars, restaurants, beaches, and you're right on the marina. I generally prefer to stay close to the action (all inclusives are a bore unless you're with a big group). condition of property is good... though there are some parts that look like they're due for remodeling. the biggest thing i noticed was how empty the resort was (and greater Cabo in general). we were there the last weekend in Feb... and it seemed as though most bars/restaurants were only 1/2 full.

I'd definitely go back to this hotel, if the price was right... nothing spectacular to it other than its location and friendly staff... but nothing at all that was bad about the property other than the long walks back to the room from the front desk area.

Room Tip: had a balcony marina view room that overlooked the pool.... and it was very nice... just be prepared to walk a long way to get to your room (long hallway, stairs to room, elevator bank far from front desk, etc.)
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GoToIbiza
Reviewed 22 March 2012

This was our 5th trip to this resort and as usual, the week in February was a sun and fun filled vacation. Noe and his staff were very attentive to our requests and needs and took the time to answer all our questions, despite the line behind us. Since Wyndham took over, they have done quite a bit of remodeling and it looks great. The restaurant has been moved from the pool deck to the lighthouse on the boardwalk and makes for a sunny breakfast or wonderful sunset dinner - great move! Plus, it is a great place to view the boats in the marina and all the people walking along the boardwalk. We love the central location of the resort as we usually walk most everywhere we go. We will be back next year!!

Room Tip: A marina view is a must! The most beautiful sunrise and sunsets I have seen!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kerri G
Reviewed 21 March 2012

It's been a year since we stayed at the Wyndham and it's improved. We stayed two nights; our room was remodeled and looked quite nice, with a mini-fridge, king bed, closet, drawers, TV, night stands, and a city view that wasn't too bad. I had to laugh when I saw the narrow flight of stairs leading up to our room, after winding our way through the maze of hallways. The bathroom had decent counter space and the water was hot with good pressure. The included full breakfast has been moved from the pool area to the lighthouse on the marina, a better location, as it is more accessible to outside traffic. It's great being able to walk right out to the marina boardwalk. A friend had a room with a fantastic marina view and large balcony; next time I'm definitely upgrading--it's fun to watch the boat traffic while sitting on the balcony.

I did not let the staff swipe my credit card after reading that tip on TripAdvisor, as I wasn't planning on charging anything to the room and paid for the room in cash; they did not protest. I found the service to be satisfactory, but I didn't need to make any special requests.

Room Tip: If it doesn't cost much to upgrade, take a marina view room.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends