This resort was average. The advantages are the price and the location as it is situated in the heart of the marina. We had a "penthouse" with a nice patio (no patio furniture when we first got there, we had to ask for some) and view of both the marina and the street. The bed was very comfortable. Besides the bellman, the staff was average. The water pressure in our room was horrible - so low at times it seemed as if it would turn off. Shower set up is awful as water runs out all over the floor making it very slippery. No washcloths available so bring your own. The locks on both of our sliding doors were broken when we got there. We asked for them to be fixed and maintenance came 2 days later and fixed one but not the other. Coffee maker in the room but no coffee. TV had very few channels and half of those were in Spanish - no movie channels and reception went fuzzy about every 5 minutes. Breakfast buffet was ok - not great. The spa was closed the whole time we were there so no massage or nail services. The pool is beautiful with comfortable lounges and the pool staff is great but the music was horrible (monotonous techno beats) and way too loud. Everytime we were at the pool there were constant patron complaints and people leaving due to the music which is sad because it really could be a very pleasantly relaxng area. We were also tricked into going to a sales pitch which we were told was part of our stay package and then we found out afterward it was not. Probably would not stay there again but overall we enjoyed Cabo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tesoro Los Cabos Hotel, Spa & Skypool In Mexico the #1 luxury destination is Los Cabos, recognized internationally for its beautiful beaches, top level spas, impressive golf courses, world-class fishing and incredible views. At Tesoro Los Cabos we have gatheredall of these charms, with its elegant Skypool lounge in the heart of the marina and entertainment district, the fun never ends. From our privileged location on the marina, you will find classy shops, nightclubs, fine and casual restaurants, & many water activities to make your Cabo experience the best it can. Having the best location & view of the marina in Cabo San Lucas has made Tesoro Los Cabos the #1 option for discerning travelers looking for the best place for their business trip, families looking to enjoy every moment of their vacation, couples enjoying the romance in the air, and those who require a dose of adrenaline that water sports provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tesoro Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Cabo San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Costa Real Cabo San Lucas
- Tesoro Cabo San Lucas
- Tesoro Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas, Mexico