Lowest prices for your stay
US$210
Hotels.comUS$210
Orbitz.comUS$210
eDreamsUS$210
2,869 results
All reviews marina view club tesoro lighthouse restaurant pool area included breakfast walking distance to everything water taxi dinner cruise junior suite medano beach lobby bar pool staff los cabos teatro concierge skypool gregorio
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ok I’ll start by saying I had a really bad start here. We arrived about 11:30 am hoping we could check in early since we just left resort Down the road. No go. No issues happens all the time. The guy behind the desk had me fill out all the paper work to start great. We sat around a bit and decided to take a walk. I stopped to get some water. They were going to charge me because the all inclusive part doesn’t start til 1pm? What the heck is that! In any even get the all inclusive package otherwise everything is a la carte. Food was good only draw back is you sign for everything,drinks, food, everything. They had COVID testing for 40 bucks or something close. Don’t sit at tables near pier walkways. You will be inundated with drug dealers and peddlers. Yeah, get a table away from the pier or you won’t have a peaceful meal.rooms were tiny. Ac is practically none existent. Had to move rooms because AC wouldn’t cool room below 80F. No good when it’s over 90.

2  Thank mocujo
Javier Flores Lucas, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Hotel Tesoro Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear valued guest we greatly appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience. Our commitment is to provide you an exceptional customer satisfaction and we apologize if this was not the case. Please let us know when you plan your next visit to provide you with an even better experience and make it up to you. Warm Regards. Javier Flores Lucas, Room Division Manager.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my second stay at Tesoro Hotel Los Cabos and you have to know what your getting into. You are not staying on the beach as it is a mile walk to the beach. You are on the marina which is beautiful in its own way, but it can get loud with the bars and the bands, live music.

Check out my complete video review of Hotel Tesoro on my Youtube channel #shawnonthego #hoteltesoro.

This trip I ate at the Lighthouse Restaurant which is on site at Tesoro and absolutely loved my steak dinner and the blue cheese salad and would recommend them both, so much so I went back the next night and ordered the same meal. Room issues aside (watch my video review at below link) I would stay here again. I would love to give Tesoro 5 stars and I really enjoyed my two stays here over the last year but due to changes to their internet/wifi made it extremely difficult and time consuming to be productive.

Date of stay: August 2021

Dear Shawn Jones thank you so much for your preference. Thank you so much for the nice video review on your Youtube channel. Thank you for your recommendations and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon. We remain at your service. Cordially Javier Flores Lucas.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This was the 3rd time we have stayed at Tesoro. Love the location and the rooms are a wow! The included breakfast is a big plus!! We always enjoy walking out of the hotel an walking to lots of shops and restaurants!

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank on2thenextevent2021

Dear valued guest thank you so much for your comments. We love to hear that you had an amazing time with us. We hope you visit Tesoro Los Cabos again soon. Sincerely Javier Flores Lucas.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This resort was very nice, clean and had a wonderful location for shopping, dining, fishing and other activities. The staff was very helpful, and friendly. Would definitely recommend and will be staying there again!!

Date of stay: September 2021
Javier Flores Lucas, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Hotel Tesoro Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear valued guest thank you so much for choosing Tesoro Los Cabos. Thank you for your kind recommendation and for considering to visit us again. It would be our pleasure to serve you. Sincerely Javier Flores Lucas.

Reviewed 21 September 2021 via mobile

I got the Forever Young Package at Aura Spa, and Lisandra was wonderful. She gave incredible service and was very kind and respectful. I highly recommend her for anyone who is looking to relax and enjoy their service. Thank you Lis!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank kimberlysD2040TU

Dear Kimberly thank you so much for sharing us your review and kind recommendation. We will pass on your comments to Lissandra. We appreciate your feedback and would love for you to come back to Aura Spa. Sincerely Javier Flores Lucas.