Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$355
US$323
Official Hotel
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$547
US$465
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$363
US$351
  • Breakfast included
Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$166
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
US$550
US$285
  • Pool
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$252
US$233
  • Pool
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$150
  • Pool
Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$1,099
US$1,033
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)
US$982
US$884
1,469 results
All reviewspool partybottle servicehouse musicblue marlinpetite suitebachelorette partytechno musicday bedpool scenepersonal conciergebottle of champagnehotel is beautifulparty atmospherepool conciergeyounger crowdgirls tripdinner reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Jorge came around to check on us several
Times. He was literally wanting to make sure we had everything we needed to relax and enjoy our time. He then came back to clean my sunglasses. That may sound trivial, but I had no idea how dirty my Oakley’s were until he spent several minutes making sure the lens were perfectly spotless. Thank you Jorge

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Alejandro R, Gerente de Calidad at ME Cabo by Melia, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Jason V,

Thank you so much for sharing such a a kindly comment. We really appreciate it and look forward to welcome you on your next time in Cabo.

Best Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have taken a girls trip to Cabo every year for the past fifteen years. The past five years, we have stayed at ME Cabo, and would highly recommend it to anyone. The service is excellent! The check in/check out process is always a breeze. The staff is welcoming and attentive. The views are gorgeous. It is so great to be right on the beach, close to restaurants, water activities, massages right on the beach. It is a quick 10-15 minute walk to the heart of Cabo or the Marina. Rooms are comfortable with nice amenities, and prices are comparable to other beachfront hotels in the area. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: July 2017

Dear Diana,

We would like to thank you so much for sharing your kindly review. Words like yours helps us to keep motivating our staff everyday and still doing our best. We are glad to know that you have lived great experiences with us during this 5 years and that you are recommending us to thousands of travelers.

Without a doubt the service is top notch, and the views are outstanding!! thank you for recognizing them.

We look forward to welcome you to to create and live more delightful experiences.

Warmest Regards

Alejandro Ruiz
Quality Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Phenominal experience...the resort, the loft room, the vibe, the conceirage, the service!! Class A expereince! Worth spending the money on the loft room!! Every restaurant the conceirage recommended was on point!!! Cabo & Me Cabo earned my respect and repeat visitor!!

Room Tip: Corner Loft was worth the extra money!!
Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear bpmiranda7,

We all at ME Cabo are happy to know you lived a phenomenal experience by pampering yourself to the ME Plus category in a Loft suite, it is one of our best rooms and not only here in ME, but in the whole place! The lofts suites definitely worth the entire trip!!

I will share your comments to our concierge for being an excellent reference and for providing you a great customer service.

We will be waiting for you on your next time to Cabo.

Best Regards,
Alejandro Ruiz
Quality Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I’ve been to Cabo several times and stayed in other resorts. The ME offered excellent customer service and stunning views. The rooms were updated with contemporary decor. The pool and cabanas were clean and never short of good service. The rooms were on the smaller side but the views made up for it.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Irowsam,

We all at ME Cabo are very happy to know that your experience was amazing!

Thank you for letting us know your comments and recommendations and be sure we will be waiting for you on your next trip to Los Cabos

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This resort is attempting to punch above its weight class. It represents itself as high-end but it's no better than a cheap all inclusive.

I expected because I was paying +$1,000 per night Canadian to stay at the hotel (including food and drink charges) that I wouldn't be nickle and dimed like a cheap all inclusive.

Some of many examples:

1. They promised a huge pool party on Saturday when I checked in to my poolside hot tub suite and told me it was going to be a 2 bottle minimum for a poolside bed... when I went to book it with staff that were promoting the party that approached my group, they told me it would be $2k for the bed.

This was another scam that you would expect not have to deal with at a hotel that claims to be one of the best in Cabo. They dropped the price by $500 when I told them to get lost and eventually got the bed with the 2 bottle minimum that was promised. I wonder how many people get ripped off by this scam?

At the end of the day the huge party that was promised was a dud and hardly anyone attended.

2. I walked down to the beach for a few minutes and had my hotel water bottle in hand... coming back up the stairs to the pool they tried to make me dump out my water bottle and did not believe me when I said it was from my room... Yet another example of a cheap all inclusive resort type attitude, like I need to sneak in a single water bottle from the beach to my $1,000 per night 8 day stay.

3. After ordering a vodka sodas at the pool, the server suggested I get a bottle of that's all I drank and I could just bring it from my suite to the pool the next day. Well the next day I got harrassed for doing just that by security and was told I would have to buy a new bottle.l and leave that one in my room.

**I will point out I wasn't a wasted partier this trip, I in fact was very mellow as I was coming off a bad flu and just wanted to lay out and enjoy a few drinks.

There are lots more examples but at the end of the day I felt like I got ripped off in terms of the price paid for the experience I had.

I would never recommend this hotel to anyone and I highly question the positive reviews this resort has gotten because the other guests I spoke with were all as disappointed as I was.

The only bright spot of the trip was the personal concierge (Anna) that I had that is included with the suite but she couldn't make up for the other horrible experiences.

If you want to experience extremely good service go to Breathless.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends