1,802 results
All reviews pool party bottle service house music petite suite blue marlin techno music bachelorette party pool scene personal concierge bottle of champagne party atmosphere hotel is beautiful younger crowd dinner reservations girls trip food and drinks special thanks
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Our room was great! Jorge, the pool Concierge and Lily the waitress went about and beyond on their service. Try the sweet potato fries at the pool, YUMMY!!! Taxis were ready within minutes to take you anywhere you wanted to go.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Alejandro R, Gerente de Calidad at ME Cabo by Melia, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Sdrjk,

We all at ME Cabo are very happy to know you really like your experience with us! Be sure I will personally share your comments to our team, especially to Lily and Jorge for being an important part of you having this amazing service.

We appreciate your recommendations regarding the sweet potatoes and look forward to welcome you soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed 26 June 2018

This hotel is nothing special. It is way over priced, rooms are kept way to warm for summer temperatures. Roo.s are very small. I would not return. There are so many other nicer hotels near by I would choose to stay over me cabo

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
Alejandro R, Gerente de Calidad at ME Cabo by Melia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Karen,

Thank you for choosing ME Cabo for your recent vacation to Los Cabos; it was a pleasure to be your hosts here.

We appreciate the time you have taken to share your experience with us and we want to learn more about it. We are very sorry to read that your experience wasn't as you expected. I have share your comments to our Managers in order to provide the properly training to our staff.

At your earliest convenience I encourage you to contact me directly, so we can go further into details related to the experiences lived while you were here. Please let me know more details at the following e-mail address: alejandro.ruiz@melia.com

Cordially,
Alejandro Ruiz
Quality Manager

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Greta hotel and even better service! The attention to detail is what sets this hotel apart from the other “party” hotels! Room was well appointed. I had the Vibe room with a pool view! It had everything we needed! My friends had the passion suite and that room comes with your personal concierge! We had the luck of having Richard! He made sure everything we needed was taken care of. He made reservations for us for the day beds, restaurants, (not only in the hotel, but one of the harder restaurants to get reservations for), arranged transport, etc. he checked in with us throughout the day to make sure every one in our group was okay. Definitely a top notch employee! Will be coming back to this hotel again! Thank you Richard and the rest of the MeCabo team!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank yeghyay
Alejandro R, Gerente de Calidad at ME Cabo by Melia, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Yeghya Y,

We all at ME Cabo are happy to hear from you, especially Richard! I will share your congrats to him and all or team for their wonderful service provided.
I am glad to know you pampered yourself to the ME Plus category, it is definitely the way to go!

Thank you for letting us know part of your experience and for recommending us to tons of other travelers.

We will be waiting for you on your nest trip to Los Cabos!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 24 June 2018

First time in Cabo and this place was recommended by a friend. Me Cabo did to disappoint! From pulling up at check-in with the fabulous views, clean rooms, comfortable beds, great views from all the rooms, delicious food and drinks, to a very attentive staff - we enjoyed ourselves immensely! Special thanks to Joseph who greeted us when we first arrived and checked in with us whenever he saw us. Alan, at the front desk was so helpful in telling us about the surrounding area (we traveled with 2 teenagers who were looking to hit the local dance clubs) and bartender Samuel! He was great!!!!

Room Tip: all rooms had a excellent view of the beach and pool
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Kim B,

We would like to thank you for sharing your kindly comments. I will personally share your congrats to Alan, Samuel, and Joseph for being so attentive with your service during your stay.

We really appreciate you for choosing us for your holidays and we look forward to welcome you again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 22 June 2018

This was one of the best getaways I've experienced in a long time. It was my first time visiting Cabo San Lucas. From the ME Cabo Resort, staff, room, restaurants, spa, beaches, and the downtown shopping experience it all can together as a place I'd definitely do again.

Special thanks goes to:

Liliana Goni and her managerial style, attentiveness and warm smile

Richie from the concierge department. He arranged a very special celebration event for myself and two friends that was beyond what I had envisioned. His knowledge of everything local and super chill demeanor was one of the reasons I will return.

We had one Bell Man that went above and beyond the call of duty. ..a fantastic drum roll for (Sergio O)...... This dude is all that and a bag of chips!!!!!! He was the party starter and his knowledge of local activities was superb.

Shout out to the other front end Bell Man:
Alex and Omar.

Last but not least! It all came together due largely to the ME Cabo environment and location.

HATS OFF I'LL BE BACK!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International

Dear Boris D,

We all at ME Cabo are very happy to know you loved your experience with us! Without a doubt Lili, Richi and all our bellmans are the best in all Cabo. I will share your congrats to all our Front Desk team for being an important part of you having this experience.

Thank you so much for choosing us for this trip and be sure we will be waiting for you ready to provide you another ME Cabo experience!

All the best,