We just returned from 2 weeks at Siesta Suites. It's our 7th stay in 5 years. It's feels like a home away from home for us. We try and get the penthouse (book early) but have also stayed in the suites. Rooms are clean, well furnished and comfortable. Alex and Nancy are great hosts and always have suggestions on things to do. This year they helped us with the bus system for a day trip to Todos Santos. We love the location and that we can walk everywhere (marina, beach, downtown), no need for a rental car. There are many good restaurants in the neighborhood. Hotel is very laid back and the staff is very nice. We look forward to the next trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The managers keep a close eye on this four story hotel—a calm refuge two blocks from the marina—and dispense great insider advice to visitors. The kitchenettes come with full-size refrigerators, a queen size bed, and living rooms with wide padded couches, the standard rooms come with 2 queen beds so if necessary, there's room to sleep quite a crew. Included are Wi-Fi, cable TV, and morning coffee in the lobby. Rooms have front side balconies and there's a sundeck on every floor. If your budget allows, opt for the PH Suite with an incredible view. Salvatore's Restaurant, an Italian eatery, is situated next door; it's widely acclaimed by resident gringos in the know. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Siesta Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Siesta Suites Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico