My husband and I loved it at Siesta Suites! We traveled April of 2013 (I know this has been on my to-do list for awhile) and could not have better things to say about this hotel. The rooms-as others have said are no frills, but it's everything you need in a city with as much to do in it as Cabo. The rooms are very clean and there is a nice little table/kitchenette. It was our first time in Cabo and we didn't really know what to expect so we only booked Siesta suites for two nights and then moved to an all inclusive. If anything that was our biggest mistake.
Siesta suites is so centrally located that it was easy to get anywhere. We felt safe at all times and walking around late at night (after visiting some local bars) was not a problem at all! The restaurant downstairs also has AMAZING FOOD, the smells coming from downstairs were so good we couldn't resist and we were glad that we didn't.
The sun deck was very nice and quite during the day. I layed out there while my husband did some work, the cat is very friendly too!
Most importantly was how nice the staff was. It was our anniversary and my husband had called them ahead of time and informed them, asking them to get some flowers and wine for the room. They didn't have any trouble at all accommodating and it was such a nice and special treat. The owners go out of their way to make people feel comfortable and ensure a good vacation, that you can truly tell.
Thank you siesta suites for making our stay in Cabo so memorable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The managers keep a close eye on this four story hotel—a calm refuge two blocks from the marina—and dispense great insider advice to visitors. The kitchenettes come with full-size refrigerators, a queen size bed, and living rooms with wide padded couches, the standard rooms come with 2 queen beds so if necessary, there's room to sleep quite a crew. Included are Wi-Fi, cable TV, and morning coffee in the lobby. Rooms have front side balconies and there's a sundeck on every floor. If your budget allows, opt for the PH Suite with an incredible view. Salvatore's Restaurant, an Italian eatery, is situated next door; it's widely acclaimed by resident gringos in the know. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Siesta Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Siesta Suites Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico