We spent three days in Cabo San Lucas, making our launch for our trip north through Baja Sur. The Siesta Suites are centrally located, clean, and comfortable. The restaurant below the courtyard is a very popular Italian joint that is fully packed after 6pm. Get reservations if you want to get a table. The downside is the noise but we were generally carousing during these hours. Calling the pool a pool may be a little bit of a misnomer. It's a fountain for central to the restaurant. I have stayed at the Mar De Cortez in the past and would recommend staying there for the extra 5 or ten bucks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The managers keep a close eye on this four story hotel—a calm refuge two blocks from the marina—and dispense great insider advice to visitors. The kitchenettes come with full-size refrigerators, a queen size bed, and living rooms with wide padded couches, the standard rooms come with 2 queen beds so if necessary, there's room to sleep quite a crew. Included are Wi-Fi, cable TV, and morning coffee in the lobby. Rooms have front side balconies and there's a sundeck on every floor. If your budget allows, opt for the PH Suite with an incredible view. Salvatore's Restaurant, an Italian eatery, is situated next door; it's widely acclaimed by resident gringos in the know. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Siesta Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Siesta Suites Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico