My boyfriend and i stayed here for 3 nights in late March. The location is very close to the marina area and surrounding shops/bars/restaurants. It's about a 15 minute walk to (the VERY busy) Medano beach, which is on the other side of the marina.
Our room was an end unit suite on the 2nd floor and it had a separate bedroom and kitchenette/living area. A fridge, microwave and dishes/cutlery were included. Everything was clean and the queen sized bed was comfortable. The bathroom window didn't have a screen on it, so we ended up keeping the bathroom door closed most of the time so bugs wouldn't invade the living space. There was also a bit of a funky odour coming from the shower drain but after travelling around Mexico, we found this to be pretty common.
If you're sensitive to noise, note that there is a busy Italian restaurant downstairs (it usually dies down by 10) and there is a church next door. On the Thursday and Friday nights we were there, a church band blasted music from the early evening until 10 or 11. We weren't too bothered by it, but beware if you want to go to bed early or want a peaceful night in.
Also of note is that the street the hotel is located on was under major construction while we were there. It made for a dusty walk into the hotel, but the work will likely be completed soon (hopefully). We didn't have a car so parking wasn't an issue for us, but not sure where you would leave your car if you had one.
All in all, Siesta Suites was great value for Cabo San Lucas. The owners were on site most mornings and were helpful with directions and suggestions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The managers keep a close eye on this four story hotel—a calm refuge two blocks from the marina—and dispense great insider advice to visitors. The kitchenettes come with full-size refrigerators, a queen size bed, and living rooms with wide padded couches, the standard rooms come with 2 queen beds so if necessary, there's room to sleep quite a crew. Included are Wi-Fi, cable TV, and morning coffee in the lobby. Rooms have front side balconies and there's a sundeck on every floor. If your budget allows, opt for the PH Suite with an incredible view. Salvatore's Restaurant, an Italian eatery, is situated next door; it's widely acclaimed by resident gringos in the know. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Siesta Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Siesta Suites Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico