Stayed here for five nights in Oct, 2010. When you first walk in off the street, you might be a little disappointed - I expected a larger establishment, for some reason. Staff are extremely friendly though, in particular the manager (Juan), who's definatley a good dude & solid sourse of reliable info. Need any info or advice about Cabo, he's the man to ask. Speaks great English too. He can also tell you how to get to the airport for cheap, just ask him. My room was a smaller single suite, but just fine for me. Room was clean, hot water was plenty hot, & AC worked well. Could have used a bigger TV - I've never seen a 12" TV before (but hey, who goes to Cabo to watch TV?) There is a proper stainless steel BBQ there that is free to use, and an excellent little patio overlooking the street with comfortable lounge chairs. I never ate at the Italian restaurant there, but it must be good because it is PACKED every night. Seemed to be mostly people hanging around that have been there many times before, always a good sign. American owner came and introduced himself, seems like an alright dude as well. I liked the location because it's near the main bars and the Marina, a five minute walk to either. 24 hour security as well. If you want to go to Medano beach, that's about a 20 minute walk around the marina. This is not a high end hotel with a million dollar lobby and uniformed staff; it's a nice and small hotel with a cool manager, decent rooms and a really great atmosphere. All in all I really liked this place, be staying there again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The managers keep a close eye on this four story hotel—a calm refuge two blocks from the marina—and dispense great insider advice to visitors. The kitchenettes come with full-size refrigerators, a queen size bed, and living rooms with wide padded couches, the standard rooms come with 2 queen beds so if necessary, there's room to sleep quite a crew. Included are Wi-Fi, cable TV, and morning coffee in the lobby. Rooms have front side balconies and there's a sundeck on every floor. If your budget allows, opt for the PH Suite with an incredible view. Salvatore's Restaurant, an Italian eatery, is situated next door; it's widely acclaimed by resident gringos in the know. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Siesta Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Siesta Suites Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico