Having never been to Cabo San Lucas, we searched a long time before selecting our hotels. We decided to split out week spending half of it in the marina area and half at a beachfront hotel. If we had it to do over, we would split it 5 and 2. We really enjoyed our stay at Marina Fiesta. It is in the center of activity and you are close enough to walk to most attractions and restaurants. We spent no money on cab fare while staying there except to travel to and from the hotel. Our room faced the marina so the view was lovely. Pool noise was minimal. Our room was very spacious and clean....though not luxurious. As I write this I am at the Hilton ...beautiful and luxurious, but not convenient to anything but the beach! We much prefer the location and friendliness of Marina Fiesta!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Or the ultimate Cabo vacation with the best location, luxurious accommodations, and the most amazing experience, the Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa is unbeatable. Experience the heart of Cabo San Lucas at it's best and take advantage of its unique Dine Out All Inclusive concept where you can enjoy an A la Carte All-Inclusive dining at a selection of fine dining restaurants and bars down at the Marina Golden Zone and at selected restaurants at its sister resort Hacienda Encantada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Fiesta Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marina Fiesta Resort And Spa
- Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico