“This is absolutely the only place to stay while visiting Cabo san Lucas”

Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa
Ranked #30 of 70 Hotels in Cabo San Lucas
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Over the years my husband and I have been to Cabo San Lucas 7 or 8 times and stayed many places including Marina Fiesta, this was our third visit and will not be our last!

This resort is just the right size not so large that guest feel like strangers... We are members of the family and the staff does a great job of taking care of us!!!! We have stayed at the Playa Grande, Pueblo Bonito Rose, Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach, Hotel Finisterra and Marina Fiesta is by far our favorite place!!!! We just returned from a two week stay in Cabo, the first week we stayed at the Pueblo Bonito Rose ... Can't compare to Marina Fiesta!!!!

For our time and money this is the only place to stay in Cabo!!!!!! This is our home while in Cabo, the hotel in right in the heart of everything you come to Cabo for... the beach, the marina, the shopping.... Etc. The entire staff at the Marina Fiesta is great, goes out of their way to assist their guest/family. The pool guys work hard to deliver the drinks and food, in fact they could use some help, they do a great job!!!! Special thanks to Fernando in the office his assistance, he really helped us out!!!!

We can't wait to return to our Cabo home and Marina Fiesta Family!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
MarinaFiestaResort, Guest Relations Manager at Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2013

Fernando is very happy with your words and also says hello. Regards to your comment, THANK YOU we hope to see you soon.

There are newer reviews for Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa

Reviewed 28 May 2013

We loved our stay at the Marina Fiesta. All the staff were wonderful. My boyfriend lost his iphone on our first night, and Antonio, the bellman/concierge tracked it down for him and helped us get it back! Fernando, the front office manager also took great care of us! We loved being able to use our all inclusive package to dine at the restaurants at the Marina as well. It was only a five minute walk to the beach. I loved the location, although our room was very loud, as we were right above the marina (great view) but could hear the music from the nightclubs pumping until 5am!

Room Tip: The rooms right on the marina have a fabulous view, but are extremely loud from the music from the n...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
RicardoU, Manager at Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2016

Dear Guest

We are certain to know that next time you visit us you will be impressed with the service. and Facilities!

Reviewed 27 May 2013

My husband and I just spent a week at the Marina Fiesta Resort Cabo San Lucas. We have been to Cabo many times but I have to say the staff at this resort was awesome. Our room was very clean, the grounds are well kept and the view was amazing. Miguel and Pedro were very nice and very helpful. Carmen was our contact person and she was great. Wendy was our primary contact for dinner reservations or activities, she was very helpful. Our overall experience in Cabo was awesome as usual. We plan on returning to Cabo again very soon.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
RicardoU, Manager at Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

Dear Guest

Thank you for your Review, We hope to hear from you soon again!

Reviewed 27 May 2013

I guess it depends what you are looking for in a vacation. I took my Mom here for a few days and we were looking forward to a relaxing vacation. We chose this hotel for it's All Inclusive + restaurants plan, it's swim-up bar and amazing views of the marina. Unfortunately, the hotel is located close to the beach/downtown nighclubs and the noise from music and screaming party-goers was horrendous! I didn't get to sleep until after 5am :( We dedided that we wouldn't be happy to have another 4 sleepless nights so we moved to the Pueblo Bonito Blanco resort by the beach which cost us an extra $700! To make things worse the Marina Fiesta Resort charged me a penalty fee to check out early so it ended up being a very expensive mistake :( not a great experience. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a relaxing break.

Room Tip: All rooms are affected by the noise of the surrounding nightclubs.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank SueDLA
MarinaFiestaResort, Guest Relations Manager at Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2013

We are so sorry about the noise but it´s completely out of ours hands, our location is in the Marina heart so it´s kind of noisy sometimes. Thanks for your comments and we will try to find out how to improve and avoid the noise

Reviewed 25 May 2013

I went with 4 other ladies and had a blast! The location is perfect especially if you have never been to cabo or are going primarily for the party/activities. Walking distance to everything! The staff is great and very upbeat and willing to have a good time with you! Solomon is a wonderful and charming host/ bar tender goes out of his way to make you feel special! Wendy the consiere is adorable!! I cried open check out because I felt like I was leaving family! All other people there were great as well. The only thing I would suggest is that they explain the meal program better upon ck in as we were not aware that we could use the other restaurants for all meals and ate a lot of nachos lol the outside bar and pool should be open a little later since its so much fun hanging out there but everything else is great! I can't wait to go back!!! WENDY Facebook me!!

Leslie

• Stayed: May 2013

Reviewed 25 May 2013

My husband and I stayed here during spring break time, but we would not advise that if you are looking for a quiet vacation. We had some college student banging on our door a few nights during our stay.

The beach is about a 10 minute walk away from the resort, and it wasn't overly crowded.

We did not choose all-inclusive, and I'm glad we made that decision. The resort food was okay, but there are better options just a short walk down the marina.

• Stayed: March 2013

Reviewed 23 May 2013

From the moment we arrived until our departure everything was perfect!! I surprised my mom with a trip to Cabo San Lucas, and we both ended up surprised!! Adrianne greated us with all the necessary details of our package and other options available. Every staff member greeted us with a smile everytime we stepped out of our lovely room. We were situated with a view of the marina and pool in a very clean, comfortable, fully equipped room. The location of this resort takes it from a 10 to a 27 (off the scale). Right outside of our card-only access gate we found the wonders of excitement in the city. Bars, clubs, restaurants, shopping, locales, and beauty awaited us. The environment felt very safe, the people were friendly, and most every business spoke English. I did however have the opportunity of brushing up on my 2 years of spanish when making deals and speaking with the children of the city. There is not ONE reason someone should not stay at this hotel. The pool closes at 8 and the onsite bar closes at 10, but even as a party animal, I appreciated the hours. I'm sure it cuts down on the noise complaints and accidents. Look for Pedro and Antonio for eye candy and great assistance. Wendy was also great, helping us with a late night room entry and never forgetting our name and room # from then on out. We also received massages at the beautiful spa.......AMAZING!! Marina Fiesta is beyond amazing, and they have customer service down to an art!!! FYI, I'm a real Houstonian with a great experience, I felt it necessary to write a review because it was such a wonderful place and the public deserves to know!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank WorldCitizen713
MarinaFiestaResort, Guest Relations Manager at Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2013

It´s a pleasure for us to read that our facilities reached their goal in giving you satisfaction.
Thank you very much for writing so nice words about us. We expect to have you here in your next holidays.