Overall Marina Fiesta was a pleasant experience. The hotel was very clean; the staff was very friendly and accommodating. They are a smaller all inclusive that has restaurants which are around the Marina not within the premises which is nice. The food is good and consistent. It allows you to leave the property and feel more like a local. The view from our room was great! It looked out over the Marina toward the mountains along the coast. Be careful if you go during spring break which we caught the tail end of. The resort was packed with students and the pools were very congested during the day. There is plenty to explore around the marina and even off the beaten path which makes Cabo a great destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Or the ultimate Cabo vacation with the best location, luxurious accommodations, and the most amazing experience, the Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa is unbeatable. Experience the heart of Cabo San Lucas at it's best and take advantage of its unique Dine Out All Inclusive concept where you can enjoy an A la Carte All-Inclusive dining at a selection of fine dining restaurants and bars down at the Marina Golden Zone and at selected restaurants at its sister resort Hacienda Encantada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Fiesta Resort And Spa
- Marina Fiesta Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico