Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Great 4.5/5
Cabo Villas Beach Resort(Cabo San Lucas)
Very Good 4/5
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Los Milagros Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)
Great 4.5/5
Siesta Suites(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Mar de Cortez(Cabo San Lucas)
Very Good 4/5
Cabo Inn Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Pool
Tesoro Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
Hotel Marina(Cabo San Lucas)
    3,216 results
    All reviewsbaja lobstergolden zonelos deseosinclusive restaurantsall inclusive packagethe bell boypalapa barshort walk to the beachwalking distance to everythingthe location is perfecttime shareall inclusive plannight lifesushimain poolsister propertycabo wabo
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 3 June 2013

Pedro is the bell boy at the Marina Fiesta and he was so helpful and always had a smile on his face. He made the trip extra special- always being there to attend to our needs and questions. I liked the location of the Marina Fiesta. Walking to the beach and to the night life made it very convenient.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
    MarinaFiestaResort, Guest Relations Manager at Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2013

Pedro thanks you for your comments and says hello and we all expect you back soon. Thanks for your visit.

Reviewed 31 May 2013

My friends and I booked a LivingSocial deal, and we were a little nervous about staying here - but, the deal was so great that we figured we could always go "off" the resort if we needed to. We were PLEASANTLY surprised!

We had done our homework before our arrival, and we already knew a few things that could make you angry if you hadn't done some research: the bars/restaurants in the all-inclusive package close around 10pm, tips are expected, and you had pre-selected options at some restaurants.

Also, this is on a marina - not on a beach. The hotel pools were sufficient for us though, and it's a 20 minute walk to the only swimmable beach in Cabo. The location is really excellent; we were also close to the nightlife in Cabo.

We also booked a sunset cruise through our LivingSocial deal. I would recommend it even without a discount... it was a great way to see the historical "arch".

Room Tip: Book a room on the upper floor - we an issue with theft being on the first floor. One traveler didn't lock her money in the safe, and it was easy access for someone to walk through our room to the balcony to the pool. Overall, this wasn't a large issue because we really should have locked the money in the safe.
    • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
    1  Thank roxysugar7
    MarinaFiestaResort, Guest Relations Manager at Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2013

We will send your comment to the general manager so we can improve each day. Hope to see you next time

Reviewed 29 May 2013

Overall Marina Fiesta was a pleasant experience. The hotel was very clean; the staff was very friendly and accommodating. They are a smaller all inclusive that has restaurants which are around the Marina not within the premises which is nice. The food is good and consistent. It allows you to leave the property and feel more like a local. The view from our room was great! It looked out over the Marina toward the mountains along the coast. Be careful if you go during spring break which we caught the tail end of. The resort was packed with students and the pools were very congested during the day. There is plenty to explore around the marina and even off the beaten path which makes Cabo a great destination.

Room Tip: Request a nice view of the marina facing west. Balconies over look the pool and bar out onto the marina and mountains along the Pacific.
    • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
    MarinaFiestaResort, Guest Relations Manager at Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2013

In spring it is very common we have reservations from young people because of the spring break ... sorry that this is not your total satisfaction. Thanks for your comments and we hope to see you again year after year. Greetings.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I was impress with the reception we received at arrival. Pickup at the airport was painless but, had to pay my way back. The 90 minute presentation at Hacienda Encantada turned out to be 4 hours and no escape due to being bussed out their. I complained but no one seem to care. The set up was nice and got the pool view room on the third floor with a balcony. Was enjoyable and comfortable. The all inclusive food was in various restaurants owned by Hacienda E. Seemed that the only one that was not included actually had the kitchen and cooks. The rest take orders and walk it to a waiter at the other place to cook. The some times got the orders mixed up. So, getting it correct was no quick fix. Once we ordered desert and mine was Ice cream and a brownie. When I stab the brownie with the fork, it bounced off. I gave another try with greater force and the fork flew out of my hand unto the floor. I called the waiter and asked why would anyone in there right mind serve such a desert to a customer? He said they had a new cook and may have botched it up. No, I feel that this brownie was made a month earlier and is now so hard it could be used as weapon. He refused to replace it. Thus, we left and did not return. The name of the place is called "Jacks". Want some adventure? Go to Jacks next to the Marina Fiesta. We tried eating at the pool side eatery, but, the birds kept helping themselves to everything that was not attended or nailed down. Even on the counter where the food was prepared. No on seem to mind. So, we only went to breakfast and early to. That way we felt better that the food and items were cleaner than during the day. Also, food could sit outside for hours at a time. Some was served the following days. Wife and I still got sick after being as careful as possible. We went to see the doc as soon as he opened in the states. I now believe that I would rather pay for my food and eat at a clean reputable restaurant than do an "all inclusive". Or at least go to an American name brand Hotel/ Resort. Over all, I liked the location with all of the things to do. But, hard to enjoy when everyone the was trying to con me into giving them my money. I was promised everything for a lesser price than the last guy. How can you remain calm and not get rude when you are surrounded be grown adults as well as children trying to sell something. We just started giving money away to the needy and not the well trained and persistent sale folks. Terrible way to enjoy a good vacation. We will not be going to Los Cabos again. To many other good places to enjoy. Oh, and the prices,,,hum,,,higher than in the states and quality could not even compare. The workers I talked to worked for six days as week and got paid $5 per day. I can only wonder, who is getting all of that money they are gouging from the tourists? The Hotels maybe? And then they want me to buy a Time Share from them? Sorry this is length. I did try to keep it short.

Room Tip: The room we stayed in was clean and had running water. Don't flush the paper, you'll have to call plumber real quick. They say put tissue in waste basket, but, will not put a note. We had folks in the next room come in very late and very noisy. Woke us up every time. Beds comfy.
    • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
    MarinaFiestaResort, Guest Relations Manager at Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2013

We really sorry what happened and we apologize for it. Our goal is you enjoy Cabo and have a relaxing time. We will like to hear from you and find a solution, thanks a lot for your comments.
    abriseno@mexicograndhotels.com

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Over the years my husband and I have been to Cabo San Lucas 7 or 8 times and stayed many places including Marina Fiesta, this was our third visit and will not be our last!

This resort is just the right size not so large that guest feel like strangers... We are members of the family and the staff does a great job of taking care of us!!!! We have stayed at the Playa Grande, Pueblo Bonito Rose, Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach, Hotel Finisterra and Marina Fiesta is by far our favorite place!!!! We just returned from a two week stay in Cabo, the first week we stayed at the Pueblo Bonito Rose ... Can't compare to Marina Fiesta!!!!

For our time and money this is the only place to stay in Cabo!!!!!! This is our home while in Cabo, the hotel in right in the heart of everything you come to Cabo for... the beach, the marina, the shopping.... Etc. The entire staff at the Marina Fiesta is great, goes out of their way to assist their guest/family. The pool guys work hard to deliver the drinks and food, in fact they could use some help, they do a great job!!!! Special thanks to Fernando in the office his assistance, he really helped us out!!!!

We can't wait to return to our Cabo home and Marina Fiesta Family!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Fernando is very happy with your words and also says hello. Regards to your comment, THANK YOU we hope to see you soon.