Just returned a week ago from the Marina Fiesta and had the basic all inclusive package. First, we were so happy with the location. Our goal was to walk the marina, be close to our fishing charter Redrum, close to water taxi for rides to the arch and lovers beach and pelican rock, walked to town everyday for a cheap taco or a fresh fruit popsicle, walked to shopping, Medano beach, etc. The only time we took a taxi was at 2am coming home from a club and it was six dollars. We saved a lot of money by being able to walk everywhere, and it made the vacation more fun to be able to explore on our own.
We were in a standard 2 bed room which had been updated. The door faced the back driveway but the patio had a pool view. I was more concerned that I had an updated room so I was happy. The room has everything you need, except washcloths. I always bring some from home so no biggy. We asked for very early wakeup calls twice and got both of them. The bellman, maids, and concierge are all very nice and helpful. I locked myself out once and maintenance came right away. Only was asked once about visiting their other property (timeshare presentation) and I gave a firm but friendly no and was never asked again. The night before checkout I was given my bill and it had just one mistake on it that was rectified as soon as I went to the front desk.
The mornings you have a choice between Jack's or the buffet breakfast at the hotel. We did both. Some mornings there are bacon at the buffet but you have to ask at the egg station if they have it. We especially liked Jack's for dinner, Presto for lunch and dinner, and Imomo for both as well. Baja lobster had good presentation, but it was more of a set menu so not my favorite. We did not try the other restaurants.Signing for things is no big deal...I've had to do that at other resorts where some people are all inclusive and some are not. We thought service was the best at Presto, Imomo, and Jack's. The Palapa service was hit and miss, with drink refills hard to get at times.
Pool service was good. You can run a tab if lounging at the pool a while. Be prepared if you have kids...most of the pool is quite deep. Seems to be more for adults even though not an adults only resort. I don't know if this is always the case, but we never had a problem finding a pair of lounge chairs with umbrellas ever the whole week no matter what time of day. I have been to many different resorts and almost all the time you have to deal with the chair saving game and be to the pool by 7am if you want a spot. If you've ever encountered this, the Marina Fiesta was a breath of fresh air for us.
I had a 50 min. aromatherapy massage one day and it was great. If you book on Saturday they are on sale. Very relaxing and professional.
Like I said in the title, it's a great bang for your buck. The price was great, lots of food choices, room and pool were fine with restocked drinks daily in the fridge and the best location in Cabo. I have no complaints. Also, when I got home the Marina Fiesta emailed me a survey about my stay which is a first in all my travels to Mexico.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Or the ultimate Cabo vacation with the best location, luxurious accommodations, and the most amazing experience, the Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa is unbeatable. Experience the heart of Cabo San Lucas at it's best and take advantage of its unique Dine Out All Inclusive concept where you can enjoy an A la Carte All-Inclusive dining at a selection of fine dining restaurants and bars down at the Marina Golden Zone and at selected restaurants at its sister resort Hacienda Encantada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Fiesta Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marina Fiesta Resort And Spa
- Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico