Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$467
US$350
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$162
  • Pool
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$884
US$846
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$319
US$263
Melia.com
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$513
US$501
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$398
US$388
  • Breakfast included
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$782
US$215
  • Pool
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$272
US$3,439
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$178
3,245 results
All reviewsbaja lobstergolden zonelos deseosinclusive restaurantsall inclusive packagethe bell boypalapa barshort walk to the beachwalking distance to everythingthe location is perfecttime shareall inclusive plannight lifesushimain poolsister propertycabo wabo
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We stayed at Marina Fiesta November 2nd thru 9th 2013.We were very pleased, had a great room (#325) it over looked the main pool area. The staff was very helpful to us and always cleaning. Every little thing was always done. They did not ask us one time about time share, except when you go outside the resort the time share people are every where so "JUST SAY NO".
The only thing with our stay was the bed was firmer than ours at home and my husband wished they had more sport stations on the TV. We did the all-inclusive plan and loved it we had 6 restaurants to choose from and tried them all Jacks being our favorite. We'd go to the pool bar sometime during the late afternoon and Carlos is the best bartender!!!!! My drink was always refilled before I was done and very friendly. THANKS CARLOS!!!! We also like that we could walk around to where ever we wanted to go (except Walmart, went there to get Irish cream for our coffee in our room)
If you want to plan activities go to Los Cabos Magazine and they have Los Cabos vouchers that you can buy for 35% to 50% off ahead of time. We bought 2 different dinner cruise trips for $30.00 for 2 people had a blast. It was also nice because everything was paid for in advance. I know we will return again for another vacation. THANK YOU MARINA FIESTA !!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Pam C
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We stay at Marina Fiesta with our time share plan and brought along our family and another couple. Sergio Orozco was great - we had an awesome time in the activities pool playing volleyball and doing other games while enjoying our stay! Thanks for a great time!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank crl20132013
RicardoU, Manager at Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2016

Dear Guest

We are certain to know that next time you visit us you will be impressed with the service. and Facilities!

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Marina Fiesta is a well located resort in the heart of San Lucas' tourist zone. It is immediately off the marina, as the name suggests. If your interest is fishing, or enjoying the noise and excitement of the heavy tourist zone then this may be the resort for you.~
The pool area is noisy during the day with guests, some drunken, being a little more obnoxious then they would at home. It does quiet down, of course, with evening and the pool closure.~
The staff doesn't seem too happy overall. In talking with one of the staff it seems that management is restrictive. The bottom line, if you work in the people industry, you should be somewhat outgoing, and put a smile on, even if it is temporary (while at work).~
If you rent a car there is free parking available. There is free internet available only in the lobby. Although older, the resort seems to be kept up fairly well. ~
There is one restaurant on site that closes at 7PM. There are plenty of other restaurants along the marina. Some are good and reasonably worth the higher prices dictated by the tourist zone. Some are simply not worth it, the food is very average, if that.~
There are plenty of timeshare people all over the marina, including the hotel lobby. Just learn to say 'no gracias' with a smile.~
If you're looking for peace and quiet, this may not be the place for you, depending on your definition of peace and quiet. A very average hotel resort that could be better, but the price is reasonable.

Room Tip: Only certain rooms get the morning sun, otherwise there pretty much shaded. If you'd like morning sun, ask for the appropriate room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank BPH33
RicardoU, Manager at Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.

Thank you.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

I got an all inclusive deal on this place by sitting through a 90 minute sales pitch. Some people have complained about having to sign receipts but I didn't think that it was too bad. The rooms were very nice and the grounds were well maintained. With the all inclusive you get the choice of 4 restaurants at any one meal and two bars. The pool bar closes at 8:00 pm though. My biggest complaint is that the only restaurant on the property is pool lounge. It is more of a snack bar than a real restaurant, its largest meal is a cheeseburger. That said, to get a real meal means you have to go to the marina. When you do this you will be accosted by vendors trying to sell you all kinds of crap. Even when you are at your table eating little kids will come up begging, so you never have a moment of peace. The area is beautiful.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chattanooga_Fred

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Just returned a week ago from the Marina Fiesta and had the basic all inclusive package. First, we were so happy with the location. Our goal was to walk the marina, be close to our fishing charter Redrum, close to water taxi for rides to the arch and lovers beach and pelican rock, walked to town everyday for a cheap taco or a fresh fruit popsicle, walked to shopping, Medano beach, etc. The only time we took a taxi was at 2am coming home from a club and it was six dollars. We saved a lot of money by being able to walk everywhere, and it made the vacation more fun to be able to explore on our own.

We were in a standard 2 bed room which had been updated. The door faced the back driveway but the patio had a pool view. I was more concerned that I had an updated room so I was happy. The room has everything you need, except washcloths. I always bring some from home so no biggy. We asked for very early wakeup calls twice and got both of them. The bellman, maids, and concierge are all very nice and helpful. I locked myself out once and maintenance came right away. Only was asked once about visiting their other property (timeshare presentation) and I gave a firm but friendly no and was never asked again. The night before checkout I was given my bill and it had just one mistake on it that was rectified as soon as I went to the front desk.

The mornings you have a choice between Jack's or the buffet breakfast at the hotel. We did both. Some mornings there are bacon at the buffet but you have to ask at the egg station if they have it. We especially liked Jack's for dinner, Presto for lunch and dinner, and Imomo for both as well. Baja lobster had good presentation, but it was more of a set menu so not my favorite. We did not try the other restaurants.Signing for things is no big deal...I've had to do that at other resorts where some people are all inclusive and some are not. We thought service was the best at Presto, Imomo, and Jack's. The Palapa service was hit and miss, with drink refills hard to get at times.

Pool service was good. You can run a tab if lounging at the pool a while. Be prepared if you have kids...most of the pool is quite deep. Seems to be more for adults even though not an adults only resort. I don't know if this is always the case, but we never had a problem finding a pair of lounge chairs with umbrellas ever the whole week no matter what time of day. I have been to many different resorts and almost all the time you have to deal with the chair saving game and be to the pool by 7am if you want a spot. If you've ever encountered this, the Marina Fiesta was a breath of fresh air for us.

I had a 50 min. aromatherapy massage one day and it was great. If you book on Saturday they are on sale. Very relaxing and professional.

Like I said in the title, it's a great bang for your buck. The price was great, lots of food choices, room and pool were fine with restocked drinks daily in the fridge and the best location in Cabo. I have no complaints. Also, when I got home the Marina Fiesta emailed me a survey about my stay which is a first in all my travels to Mexico.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple