Had a great 2 week holiday at Marina Fiesta. The location is perfect, easily walk-able to the beach, all areas of the marina and downtown, (Cabo Wabo etc).
The room was traditional, spacious and had a lovely view of the main pool and marina, the comfortable bedding and fluffy towels were changed daily. The fridge was restocked daily.
We spent a couple of days around the main pool but found it too crowded, we preferred the smaller, quieter pool - some days we had the place to ourselves. Unfortunately they rarely opened the bar at the smaller pool and the guy working the lobby bar had no interest in providing service.
Wi-fi is only available free in the lobby area, this wasn't a problem for us but beware as Expedia states it's free throughout.
My husband used the spa to have his hair cut, it was a good experience & included head massage etc.
The sales staff in the lobby were very annoying - especially one morning when they called our room at 9am to see if we had trips booked for the day. We booked the Tropicat Sunset Dinner Cruise through one of the agents near dock 14 on the Marina, it was excellent value at $60 each - highly recommend this trip.
We stayed all inclusive. Buffet breakfast at La Palapa was good but often crowded so we preferred table service at Jack's. Lunch at La Palapa was also good - sometimes buffet sometimes table service. Jack's was great but too filling when eating out for dinner too! We only ate at La Cantina once as we liked Jack's so much, it was ok, never very busy. Presto was really nice - especially the Florentina salad. Baja Lobster was very disappointing - the first night we went we thought they may have been having an "off day" so booked in a second evening - it was even worse. The menu choice/portion sizes/service were all a joke!! We ordered room service a couple of times but the choice/food standard was nowhere near as good as in the restaurants. The bar service in the lobby was really slow and there was no atmosphere there whatsoever. Better to go to La Cantina for pre dinner drinks.
Special thanks to;
The Management - For the lovely flowers & Champagne :)
Hector - Bar man/waiter at La Cantina... & the most efficient worker in the resort. Susana - Breakfast waitress at Jack's Bar. Israel - Lunchtime waiter at La Palapa. Carlos - Waiter at Presto. Diane - Housekeeping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Or the ultimate Cabo vacation with the best location, luxurious accommodations, and the most amazing experience, the Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa is unbeatable. Experience the heart of Cabo San Lucas at it's best and take advantage of its unique Dine Out All Inclusive concept where you can enjoy an A la Carte All-Inclusive dining at a selection of fine dining restaurants and bars down at the Marina Golden Zone and at selected restaurants at its sister resort Hacienda Encantada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Fiesta Resort And Spa
- Marina Fiesta Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico