We stayed at the Marina Fiesta July 14th-19th for our wedding anniversary. We did have a good time but there was a definite bias for the larger groups who tipped more. We had difficulty with getting waiter's attention at the pool because they were running getting food and drinks for several large parties who continued to tip them. My husband and I saw no reason to tip someone 20.00 for two cokes, however, it was a long wait for those drinks. The food was good at the 5 different restaurants, but there was a bias for the all-inclusive vs the "regular" customers and we were often given a different menu than others.
The concierge, Wendy, was often indifferent to any problems. We were told to register at 9am each morning for dinner . but heard her on the phone giving people reservations for the whole week. When I asked about that she denied it. I guess she should'nt speak Spanish in front of people and assume they dont understand. The day we checked out we asked for help with the shuttle company, and again Wendy refused to help us contact the company. Miguel, on the other hand, who was NOT the concierge, offered to help us and he called the shuttle company, who was very late in picking us up, and he got them to bring a special van to come get us.
WHile Im at it I should warn you about the Grayline shuttle company. We paid them ahead of time to pick us up at a certain time. They were late, claiming difficulties with a van, employees etc. We were picked up late, then the driver made a detour to pick up another employee. She sat in the van and talked to her mother on her cell and then we made another detour to drop her off at her bus stop! We considered ourselves lucky to get to the airport only an hour and a half later than expected and made it to our flight as it was boardng.
Overall, the hotel was clean, comfortable and easy to get to shopping, the beach. and water sports. Most of the empoyees were willing to help with any problem and were always friendly. I recommend the Land's End tour, they were very professional and imformative.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Or the ultimate Cabo vacation with the best location, luxurious accommodations, and the most amazing experience, the Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa is unbeatable. Experience the heart of Cabo San Lucas at it's best and take advantage of its unique Dine Out All Inclusive concept where you can enjoy an A la Carte All-Inclusive dining at a selection of fine dining restaurants and bars down at the Marina Golden Zone and at selected restaurants at its sister resort Hacienda Encantada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Fiesta Resort And Spa
- Marina Fiesta Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico