We stayed Nov. 7 to Nov. 14, had a Master Suite booked. When we arrived the bellboy took us to our room that consisted of a bedroom, a kitchen/dining and living room and then another bedroom on the side. He called the front desk to make sure this was what we were supposed to have. A while later, my husband was in the "extra" bedroom and another couple was brought in by another bellboy. After much confusion, we were told that the "extra" room was really not ours. That was ok because there were only two of us, however they never locked the door between the rooms (You needed a key).
I called room service; took them 3 calls and 2 service charges (which I had to hassle to get removed) to get our order right. The next day I asked for our umbrella to be put up by the pool; an hour later my husband finally did it. I had lunch at the restaurant there by the pool, everyone was complaining and asking where there food was...I never did get my extra pillow or ice that I called for on the first night.
That being said, the hotel is in an awesome location as stated in other reviews. The older rooms are a little worn and dated, the maid kept the room clean, the towels were pretty good, beds comfy (pillows--not very good), amenities included; shampoo, soap, sewing kit, lotion, shower cap. The water pressure in the shower was decent and for those who smoke, smoking is permitted all over the property and even in some of the restaurants below the hotel.The pool is VERY cold. There are 2 hot tubs by the pool, another hot tub in the Solarium on the 5th or 6th floor, a rooftop gym and also a room in the spa with treadmills/bikes/stair steppers.(You have to pay to use them). The spa was alot cheaper than many I have been to in other resorts, the service was just adequate-nothing special. The spa girls did come around the pool one day and offered 30 percent off coupons.
We will stay there again, we are just hoping that the service will be better next time--maybe it is just their slow time and they have a shorter staff? For service that was lacking I am going to rate this one a three.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Or the ultimate Cabo vacation with the best location, luxurious accommodations, and the most amazing experience, the Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa is unbeatable. Experience the heart of Cabo San Lucas at it's best and take advantage of its unique Dine Out All Inclusive concept where you can enjoy an A la Carte All-Inclusive dining at a selection of fine dining restaurants and bars down at the Marina Golden Zone and at selected restaurants at its sister resort Hacienda Encantada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Fiesta Resort And Spa
- Marina Fiesta Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico