We stayed in RoomC202 for 3 weeks in Feb. We rented the room from Lorie (FLuiza@aol.com). The rental was easy and Lorie was great in answering my questions before we came out. As stated before, this is a condo complex.. low keyed and quiet. We really enjoyed our stay here. People were friendly, the complex has a huge pool and the grounds were nicely kept. This is an ideal place for older couples and families. We had a 2 bdrm, 2 bath condo across from the pool. Great location. The furniture was comfy and there were several recent upgrades. The complex is a bit older and in areas you could see its age but it’s a solid 3. 5 star. The unit had tons of space, a nice balcony, newer appliances and a BBQ.
Marina Sol is in a great location. Within 5 minutes walking, you could be on Medona Beach, City Club and Cabo Bakery and in the other direction, the Mall and Marina. We had McDonalds down one of the streets which made a great landmark. The bus to Wal-mart ran in front of the complex and the bus to San Jose in front of McDonalds. Everything was so close and it made it easy for us first-timers.
The only real downfall is its internet. They offer it free but its not very good and was a very common complaint in the complex. We went several days without it which is tough when you want to keep touch with family. Some rooms are now offering dedicated service which for us would be important next visit. The rooms are near some busy streets so noise early in the morning may be an issue for some, pool view rooms are quieter.
Other all, a great place and we would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marina Sol Resort since 1997. Marina Sol Resort is located one block from Medano Beach, central to everything and within a couple of blocks to The Cabo Marina, Puerto Paraiso Shopping Mall and Downtown Cabo. We have English speaking, professional staff and concierge services available 7 days a week to coordinate your private transportation needs from and to sjd international airport, and provide many additional services to enhance your Cabo experience. See you soon at Marina Sol Resort in beautiful Cabo San Lucas! Mi Casa es su Casa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Marina Sol Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Sol Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marina Sol Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico