Let's go with the good thing first. Raul was awesome and friendly, but that's where the good ends real quick. It is a retirment community with a bunch of old people, not just old people fun haters....There was a group of ten women, we were up in our room dancing and signing at 4pm, we were told we could listen to music till 11pm...and if we wanted to "party" take it to the back patio. So at 4 pm securtiy was called and we were told no more music and to keep it down. This place is ran by old people who have no idea what Mexico is. It is advertised as a great place for parties, bacholer and bacholorettes....not a chance. There are so many rules....no playing catch in the pool, no marco polo...whatever. This place is a joke!!! I would not send anyone there that would want to have a good vacation. Keep looking if this is your choice!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marina Sol Resort since 1997. Is central to everything and within walking distance to Medano Beach, The Cabo Marina, Puerto Paraiso Shopping Mall and Downtown Cabo. Our English speaking, professional staff and concierge assistance are available 7 days a week to make your Cabo experience unforgettable. See you soon at Marina Sol Resort in beautiful Cabo San Lucas...Mi Casa es su Casa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Marina Sol Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Sol Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marina Sol Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico