We stayed at the Cabo Inn from Oct. 21st to Oct 25th. We had done the big resort thing last year and wanted to try something different. This was different, we stayed in a Palapa on the top floor with a little patio. The hotel itself is all Mexico, from the common area to the noise from the streets. I loved being able to walk to where ever we wanted to go. The hotel owners Stanley and Maria were very nice and tried very hard to be accomodating even though there was loud constuction going on in the palapa next to us. The only time it was inconveinent was when we were wore out from the sun and wanted to rest a little during the day, it also made it a little difficult to enjoy the amenities the hotel did offer such as the pool or library. If you are looking for a quaint little hotel, close to everything this is the place to go. The bed was comfotable and the feeling of being in Mexico is all around you. It is clean and very well kept. We loved sitting on the patio at night after a wonderful dinner having a couple of drinks and listening to the hustle and bustle of the city. We would definatly stay here again as long as all thier constuction was complete.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cabo Inn Hotel was originally built in 1955 and remains a stunning hotel with vibrant colors and traditional Mexican ambiance. We offer 20 rooms and we are centrally located 2 blocks from the marina. All rooms have air conditioning, TV's and refrigerators in most, additionally, we offer two rooftop palapa units. Located in the beautiful city of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, the Cabo Inn Hotel is the perfect place for a fun-filled vacation or relaxing getaway. Our Cabo hotel is dedicated to providing you with quality amenities such as, a spacious community kitchen and grill, an outdoor social pool, FREE Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and rooms, a shared balcony, sundeck, and more! The goal at our Cabo San Lucas hotel is to ensure you have an excellent stay whether for spring break, winter vacation, or the perfect Mexico getaway. We'll provide you with an authentic Mexico experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cabo Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo Inn Hotel Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico