Cabo Inn Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)
View Hotel
Estancia Real Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)
View Hotel
Scoop the hotel(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Restaurant
Seven Crown Hotels(Cabo San Lucas)
View Hotel
Las Margaritas Inn(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Restaurant
Cabo Las Flores Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
View Hotel
Medano Hotel and Suites(Cabo San Lucas)
View Hotel
Los Milagros Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)
View Hotel
All reviewsrooms are smallcommunity kitchenrooftop palapacommon kitchentop floorcommon areasperfect hotelother guestsrental carmedano beachnight lifevictorcaboearplugsbajanightlifepesos
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

My wife and I are staying here now for 2 weeks. We just love the place. There are wonderful common areas to meet other travelers and visit. It's nothing fancy but very comfortable friendly and clean. The location allows you to be far enough away from the bar noise as to be quite at night but also close enough that you can walk anywhere. It takes us ten mins to walk to the beach.

Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Scottysixpack
CaboInnHotel, Owner at Cabo Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you so much for your nice review of the Cabo Inn Hotel! We are so happy you and your wife enjoyed your 2 week stay with us and enjoyed meeting other travelers. We hope you'll be back to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 28 December 2013

I knew coming in that this was a simple hotel, but with a 4.5 Tripadvsior star rating, I expected this to be a charming hotel.

Positives:
- Central location
- Friendly staff
- Rustic feel
- Nice communal kitchen area.

Negatives:
- Can't believe no one has mentioned this yet, but the bathroom doesn't have a real door, just a small divider that doesn't cover the whole thing. (Think public bathroom style.)
- The room is way small.
- The front door has a crack underneath, meaning noise comes in very easily.
- No blinds at the door, meaning light comes in easily
- There's a new club right down the street (not the hotel's fault) which means that there's background music until the wee hours of the morning. Ear plugs help a bit but don't block out everything.
- The toilet seat is old, everything else is also "old."
- The neighborhood, while not awful, is not that great.

Overall, not worth the savings. If you're a college student, OK, but if you're used to normal hotel standards this is definitely a step down.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank BocosTravels
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I stayed at the Cabo Inn from 12/24 to 12/26/2013. Yes, it was a short and bittersweet trip, but the convenient location and quirky personality of this hotel helped me maximize every moment!

The hotel is literally minutes away on foot from everything - Medano Beach, Puerto Paraiso, the bar scene (Squid Roe et al), the Marina, and a variety of street food, among others. The staff - I interacted with Maria, Stan, and Victor - were incredibly helpful. They assisted me with everything from arranging my shuttle to and from the airport (at a reduced rate) and figuring out what activities to do and where to eat. The free coffee early in the morning was also a nice touch.

I'm 30, female, and was a solo traveler; I appreciated how Maria balanced her concern for me and respected my space. She gave me useful tips to navigate my way in the area, but she didn't smother me with questions or recommendations. I really just wanted a quiet place to come back to at night to be alone and recharge after a full day of activities, and Cabo Inn definitely delivered.

The overall atmosphere was friendly and laidback. Guests would congregate in the courtyard or the pool and reading area on the third floor and have lively discussions. I could hear their laughter in my room on the first floor, but I didn't mind the white noise. It actually added to the ambiance. My room and bathroom were small but clean and just what I needed. I didn't want anything fancy or resort-like. In fact, I was drawn to Cabo Inn for its charm and uniqueness - the other places in its league (we're talking under $99/night) don't seem to have the same character and flair this place has.

Thanks, Cabo Inn! I'll see you again next year for sure.

Room Tip: I think room #4, where I stayed, is where they put solo travelers or those who don't specify any preferences. I didn't notice a label or theme, unlike the other rooms which had "Frida Kahlo" or "Patch Adams" emblazoned next to the door. Anyway, the room was perfectly sufficient: clean beds (one for me to sleep in and another for me to arrange my stuff on) and clean bathroom. There's an AC, but I hardly used it because the ceiling fan cooled the room just fine.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank boldwanderer

Thank you so much for your awesome review of our hotel, the Cabo Inn! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to make your stay extra special. It makes us feel good to hear you enjoyed the charm and personality of our hotel. We hope you'll be back to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 23 December 2013

Five stars for this unique little hotel right beside the strip. With a pool and lounge area on the roof, and little kitchen lounge area on the main floor it is the perfect oasis to get away from the craziness of the city and great for meeting other travelers. Service was great and very helpful. Looking forward to comming back in the near future. Five stars for cabos inn.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Jordantraveling

Thank you so much for your great review of the Cabo Inn Hotel! We are so happy our hotel was a perfect oasis for your Cabo getaway. We appreciate your 5-star review and hope you'll be back to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 22 December 2013

This place was great, felt like home. Everyone was very friendly, rooms were always clean. The shared kitchen is awesome and they let us have dinner parties with other guests. We even came back one day and the housecleaner had stocked our fridge with beer! And every morning free coffee, that was definitely a plus! Would stay here again for sure!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank joshandtaryl

Thank you so much for your 5-star review of the Cabo Inn Hotel! We are so happy you felt like home and had a great experience while staying with us. We hope you'll be back to stay with us again soon!