“Have been there twice. Perfect antidote to Cabo's hectic centre. Quiet, calm and superb attention from Sandra and staff.”
Review of Los Milagros Hotel

Los Milagros Hotel
Ranked #44 of 70 Hotels in Cabo San Lucas
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 October 2010

Been twice...perfect antidote to hectic Cabo...calm, quiet and great attention from Sandra and staff.
My kind of place entirely.
Paul Young.
Scotland.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Hobart, Australia
Reviewed 23 September 2010

We actually stayed here a couple of Sept 08 but it has really stuck in my mind because we has such a fantastic experience.
The high walls of the hotel make you feel like you are in a really relaxing oasis. The rooms were lovely and authentic. We didnt have any air conditioning but that didnt seem to matter. It was roasting hot outside but the pool just outside our room and the lovely palm trees kept the whole complex fairly cool. The host couldnt have been more helpful too.
My best experience was as we sat by the shady pool, a hummingbird came up to one of the flowers beside the pool. So amazing!

• Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple
san francisco
Reviewed 19 July 2010

We stayed at Los Milagros a few days ago and I just had to write a review. I have been going to Los Cabo for 12 years and have stayed at this property in the past and it is still as wonderful as ever! In my mind it is an "oasis" in the middle of a sometimes crazy town. Sandra is an excellent hostess and I am puzzled at the negative comments I have seen posted in the past.

I have seen that some guests complained about not being able to park in the lot next to the building--in our case Sandra made an extra effort to make sure we had the key as she was not on site when we checked in. I also saw a posting about no soap in the bathroom--there was soap both at the sink and in the shower--it is not the "mini take home" variety but served us perfectly.

The person who "complained" about the music is (in my mind anyway) just goofy! The music is one of my favorite things! It is not blasting but just great background and for me adds to the beauty of this place--just like the candles and outdoor seating areas.

In addition, I have stayed at many places in Mexico (most of them small places like this) and I must say that this is one is clean--very clean!

I actually have NO complaints--just praise for this "miracle" & I look forward to my next stay at Los Milagros. That being said--for those of you that are looking for a resort atmosphere--this is NOT it & it does not try to be. This is absoutly the BEST value in Cabo San Lucas!!

Thanks Sandra!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
New York City, New York
Reviewed 26 April 2010

If you are looking for a real vacation, minus all the bs associated with all inclusive/tourist attractions, stay here. You get a real feeling for what a vacation in cabo is about, and you are also centrally located. The hotel itself is an oasis of happiness and I would recommend you stay here!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with friends
2 Thank arohowsky
Reviewed 18 April 2010

A truly delightful little gem with simple but tasteful rooms, two lovely outdoor seating areas all surrounded by flowering vines. Add to this the sound of a bubbling fountain and an amazing selection of music. An oasis of calm amidst the bustle of Cabo.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2010

Desperately wanting to get away from cold NYC snow, I came here purely on a recommendation from a friend and knew very little about this place, so was a little nervous about what I might encounter. Los Milagros blew away my expectations. This place is EXACTLY what a vacation should be! At first sight you walk into an amazing Spanish style courtyard, lush potted plants, tree's, vines, flowers, terra cotta tiles against greek-style white stucco walls and clear blue skies above - absolutely gorgeous! Plenty of seating to have drinks with your friends, read a book in the sun, take a refreshing dip in the pool. The rooms are very cute and comfortable, very clean, clean bathroom (which is a MUST!), sunlight beaming through the raffia window shades. I slept like a rock the whole time I was there. Sandra, the owner was very helpful and accommodating, telling us where to get the best local style tacos (YUM), directing us on the best catamaran tours for whale-watching, snorkeling, etc.
Los Milagros is also in a great location. There are local restaurants right around the corner to get a fresh Mexican breakfast or lunch. The beach is a short walk away through the marina.
After a long day at the beach, you come back to Hotel Milagros set against the dark starry sky, tea candles lit in the courtyard, so relaxing. I will definitely be back to Los Milagros VERY soon!

Stayed February 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 March 2010

My fiance and I recently stayed at Los Milagros. The timing was perfect. We live in New York and suffered a rough winter and actually got hit by a snow storm as we were in Cabo. The weather in Cabo in February is superb. Our stay was so tranquil. Sandra, one of the owners found out that we were getting married and she pulled out all the stops giving us the penthouse room. It was so wonderful. Most of the rooms come equipped with a fridge, stove, sink, dishes and cookware so if you are looking for a luxury stay without the luxury price this is your place. We went across the street at the little market for snack and drinks so that after a long day at the beach one day, we didn't even need to leave our room to go out to dinner. Also, Sandra recommended a wonderfully authentic Mexican resturant, a boat ride and even great music selections for our wedding :) We are already booking our next trip back for November.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple