“Snorkeling” 5 of 5 bubbles

US$70.00*
and up
Santa Maria and Chileno Bay Snorkel Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Taking your water activities with Aqua Activities Los Cabos will add a wonderfully new aspect to your holiday in Los Cabos. Whether you want to do, snorkel, whale watching, learn to dive or if you are an already experienced diver you'll find that our unsurpassed service is geared exclusively to provide memorable vacation experiences.
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Snorkeling”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

Our family, including our 1 year old son, went on the snorkeling adventure. It was wonderful. This was my first time snorkling, not the rest of the family though and they thought it was wonderful as well. Our instructor was awesome as was the captain :-) We'll never forget Maria's cookies ;-) !!! Thank you so much for taking us out and we had a blast and would definitely do it again with this group should we be blessed enough to visit Cabo again!!! We visited Chileno Bay and Santa Maria Bay. Both Great, saw most at Chileno. What a beautiful part of the world and with wonderful people. Highly recommend using this group! And just to comment to a couple other posts Im seeing off to the side - Yes it was a little bit of a challenge boarding and unboarding, but if you complained about this, then you are not very familiar with the water/boating life. It is what it is! and it's just water! TIP THESE GUYS!!

Visited May 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Murrieta
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Don't go on this boat!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

Snorkeling in the Cabo area is great and should be a very good memorable experience. My experience was that the snorkeling was wonderful, the boat was not. First of all, it is extremely difficult for someone short (I'm 5'1") to get into the boat as the step from the dock into the boat is more than 2 feet. Getting into the water is not a problem because you just fall or jump. Getting back into the moving boat from the water is very difficult: the ladder has round rungs that a very slippery. That was the first snorkeling stop. The second stop was a completely different story: the boat came up on the beach as far as it could go and we jumped into the water and walked the rest of the way to the sand. Getting back into the boat was really dicey because the boat kept going back and forth into the water with the tide. I actually got knocked down into the water by the boat and then hit by the boat while I was getting pounded by the surf and sand. I am covered with bruises. Fortunately nothing major. Everyone on the boat was horrified and couldn't believe what they were seeing. My sister thought I was drowning. The snorkeling fortunately was great, but the ending I could have done without. The "guide" didn't even ask if I was OK and did not make any eye contact with me on the 30 minute boat ride back to the dock. Needless to say, no one tipped him either!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank LouAnn C
CaboEagleDivers, Manager at Aqua Activities Los Cabos, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Good afternoon
Thank you very much for taking your time to write these lines and my most sincere aplologies for these inconveniences, your opinion is very valuable to us is important to know how is our service and verify areas of opportunity that we need to improve, to avoid this type of details, our goal is that customers have fun, and enjoy an unforgettable experience.
I hope to return soon to this wonderful destination of Los Cabos and give us the opportunity to serve you better.
Best regards and have the best of days.

Yours truly.

Aqua Activities
Washington
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Eagle Divers: Professional, Safe & Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

We (our family of 4) dove with Eagle Divers last week on Spring Break. This is an awesome dive shop. Their equipment was fantastic. The shop crew is professional and Alex (our dive master) was perfect! This would be an especially great shop to dive with if you were off of a crusie ship because their shop is so close to the cruise ship pier. We had a great time and would never hesitate to dive with Eagle Divers in the future.

Visited April 2014
Orange
“A must do!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

It was a great experience. It was my first time scuba diving. everyone was very helpful and not mention the instructor, being my first time he was super helpful and patient.
It was beautiful and lots of fishes we will for sure go back.

Visited March 2014
Palo Alto, California, USA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great snorkeling experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

We booked a snorkeling tour for late February and had a great time. It was whale season so we got to see a lot of whales going to and from the snorkeling sites and the marina

Visited February 2014