“Best Women's clothing in Cabo”

Pepita's Magic of the Moon
Ranked #13 of 59 Shopping in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a women's clothing store, opened in 1991. We design and manufacture 80% of the clothes we sell. We take special orders and have your order ready in 3 days. We costum fit and do alterations in one day. We wash and preshrink all of the clothes we make and we are trained in body types and the best fit for your body type.
Reviewed 3 March 2013

My closet is full of Pepita's clothes. She caters to every style and body shape. My friends in the US even have Pepita clothes. If they come to Cabo, I take them shopping to Pepita's.

Reviewed 22 December 2011

2 locations in Los Cabos, one in San Jose at the Shoppes at Palmilla and one on Fransisco I Madero and are owned by a wonderful Cabo local, Pepita Nelson.
Beautiful and unique designs and wonderful accessories, stop by and see.
My husband even got a great new fedora for a super price!

Reviewed 27 October 2009

I always stop in to visit Pepita when in Los Cabos. She has the most unique, unusaul, one of a kind, brilliant colors, styles, womens wear for EVERY shape and size. I bought the most beautiful (sliming) outfits on my last visit in Oct 09. I tried them on loved them, but thought the fit not quite right....BUT....Peptia said a little tuck here, a little more off the hem there, and take this in a bit there....PICK THEM UP AFTER 5 PM tomorrow and I'll have them done for you. The price was right, and I looked like a million bucks for a 50 year grammar school reunion. These outfits are perfect for my cruise nights, captains dinner, but can be casual enough for a nice dinner outting. You will see me wearing her outfits at www.MyTravelGroups.com