“BEST Back Up Plan EVER!!!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
TaeDoug
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“BEST Back Up Plan EVER!!!!”
Reviewed 11 January 2018 for a stay in September 2017

Our vacation at Villa de los Suenos turned out to be more than we could have imagined. Our trip to St. Thomas was cancelled due to Hurricane Irma, and we only had a week to find another destination. We were so lucky to book this place. The owner was so gracious! Who knew that this would be the best fun ever!

The "complex" is awesome, 9 SEPARATE Suites, spaced out across the property, with the common rooms close enough to join them all together. The Main House hosts three suites, two along the main pool area, two on the lower level, and two in the Guest house. The design is great because you can hear NO NOISE at night when you're sleeping. It was so peaceful! AND, the rooms are well appointed, with all the amenities you would expect at home, including bath robes! This was better than staying at the Ritz... we had our own little 5-Star hotel.

The property offered a lot... The heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi were just great, especially at night when it got a little cooler (hurricane season), so we spent most nights in the Jacuzzi. There is a ping-pong table and an outdoor grill, of which we used both during out stay. AND, there is a wash room to launder your clothes, if you choose to do so.

The views from the property were spectacular... you had a front seat view of the Pacific, and could see the sun rise. There is also a great view of the surrounding properties. Of course you need a vehicle to reach the property, as the Pedregal area is very mountainous, and the streets are laid with all types of cobble stone. I recommend an SUV of some type. The entrance to the property is at least 65 percent grade incline, so be prepared for that adventurous ride.

THE STAFF... THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!! Johnny was the BEST House Attendant EVER!!!! He took care of every need! We wanted for nothing! AND, he blended in with our group very well. He and Graciella (the Cook) and Candy (I'm not spelling his name correctly) were the best! I'm so glad we had them for our stay! Graciella needs to come home with me, and cook for me everyday!!! Her food was GREAT!!! AND, the guacamole... GET YOU SOME!

Overall, this was the best stay I have had at a private home, so far, and I've had a lot of stays. BOOK NOW!!!!

bcrunchi
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
“Cabo for Rico's 50th Birthday”
Reviewed 25 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

I along with 17 other guests stayed at this fabulous estate home and had the best vacation ever. Johnny and Graciella were the best. Everything we needed or desired during our stay was given graciously and without hesitation. Every single guests enjoyed the accommodations, the top notch hospitality and the freedom to what we like and come and go as we pleased. Johnny was an awesome host who went far beyond our expectations while Graciella cooked her fingers s and toes off each day and every meal was quite tasty and simply delicious. We had a fabulous vacation in Cabo and Villa de los Suenos was the icing on the cake!

Tama F
Thousand Oaks, California
“Most Beautiful Wedding Ever!”
Reviewed 19 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I recently had the honor and pleasure of attending my cousin's wedding at this gorgeous villa. The views took my breath away. I have family living in Cabos and would love to rent Villa de Los Suenos and bring my extended family for a visit. It's a magical place.

Travelling group: Extended Family
beachboy
Danville, California
“Spectacular Environment”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Down for a fly-in Birthday Celebration for a few days. A fabulous place to simply chill. All the amenities. You spend all day in a swim suit and then go out for dinner. Keep in mind it's Mexico. A few nicks and divots but overall a spectacular property.

robbw2b
Charleston, South Carolina
“THE PERFECT PLACE TO STAY”
Reviewed 5 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

My trip was a group of golfers, myself and seven others. We all had our own room and bathroom. The house manager Johnnie and his wife Graciela took great care of us. We had breakfast prepared each day before we left to tee it up and them a wonderful dinner each evening when we returned. The owner of the house even stopped over to make sure we had everything taken care of. I would highly recommend this house to any group who want to enjoy the lux life!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
GA
Reviewed 28 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Alpharetta GA
Reviewed 13 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing