“Awesome and Accommodating Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Day Sail Cabo

Day Sail Cabo
More attraction details
Owner description: Day Sail Cabo offers you a 52.3 foot Luxury Beneteau sailboat. Enjoy the wind, dolphins, seals and even whales, while being chased by the wind. Come sail Cabo San Lucas and its coastal waters on this beautiful sailboat. And, we actually SAIL, and are the only sailboat flying a spinnaker...Private and Public daily charters available. 11am til 3pm and 4pm til sunset. Sail, snorkel, whale watch, and sunset tours available.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Houghton, Michigan
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Awesome and Accommodating Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

My Uncle took my boyfriend and I down to Cabo for a week, and a highlight of our vacation was definitely sailing with Captain Bob and Yeonok! For a great price we sailed from 11-3pm with three other people - making for a quaint group. They served three courses of delicious fresh foods and had excessive amounts of beverages available. About halfway through the trip, we stopped and had ample time to snorkel with gear that was provided on board. Bob and Yeonok were superb hosts, and the boat was absolutely beautiful! If you are looking for something to do in Cabo, whether it is your first or hundredth visit - I highly recommend Day Sail Cabo!!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Sara P

Saint Louis, Missouri
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great Yacht”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Capt. Bob runs a 5 Star sailing experience on his beautiful sailing yacht.
I took a day sail with him yesterday, and must admit it was one of the best times I had on my many years coming to Cabo.
It was first class. The food was great and the beer & cocktails ice cold.
We sailed out to the Arch and then off to Chileno Beach for some excellent snorkeling.
Capt Bob & Yeonok are great people, fun to talk to and really committed to provide you with a great experience.
I will now be making this a part of every trip down.
I highly recommend it to all.

Visited May 2014
Godfrey, Illinois
“AWESOME 50th BIRTHDAY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

The sunset sail was booked for my 50th birthday. What a present this cruise turned out to be!!! Turned out that we were the only 2 booked for the sail!! Captain Bob and crew are so friendly and out going. They pointed out several landmarks and the sunset was fabulous. We were so gracious that even though no one else booked, Captain Bob still took us on our sail. The views are spectacular, however, the company was even more spectacular. Enook attended to our every need, making sure we had cold drinks and snacks at all times. I cannot forget to mention Stoli and Mia, what loving pups. I have to say this was the best gift a gal could have dreamed of!!! Thank you Captain Bob and crew. I am bring my daughter at the end of July, hoping to see you again!!!

Visited April 2014
Chicago ,IL
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 153 helpful votes
“Great day on the Ocean!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

My wife and I had a really nice day with Capt. Bob and crew. There were 5 other poeple for a total of 7. The 52 foot monohull Beneteau sailboat is in spotless condition. Bob really made us feel like we were right at home. We sailed by some of the main sites, Medano Beach, Los Arcos and then out on to the Pacific as it was a sunny day with moderate winds. I used to sail quite a bit so Bob offered me a stint at the helm. The on board lunch was excellent consisting of 3 courses, fruit, vegies, ceviche and made to order sandwiches and plenty of refreshments. I would hightly recommend this over the large party boats.

Visited April 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“AWESOME DAY ON WATER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

we were a group of 8 out for a day of fun on the water. capt. bob and enook were the perfect hosts! we had a wonderful day. if you want to see whales, then l'attitudes32 is the only boat to be on. the whales were actually following US. they were jumping out of the water and going under our boat. it was spectacular. Enook took great care of us. always had a cold drink in our hands and the lunch was outstanding. (best guacamole and cevichi in cabo!) spent 8 hours on boat and it went by too quickly. snorkeling and sightseeing was fun. just a very relaxing day on the sea of cortez!!!! put this on your must do list in cabo! will be back next year!!

Visited March 2014