It took me almost a year, but I'm finally reviewing this wonderful hotel.
The hotel is beautiful and the staff is amazing. My girlfriend and I stayed in a second floor suite with a great view of the arch. The room was clean and very comfortable. My only (very small) complaint would be that there is no daily turn down service (unless requested at a nominal fee). Other than that everything else about our stay was perfect. Every member of the staff (literally, every member of the staff) was polite, attentive and friendly. In terms of luxury, I've stayed at nicer hotels, but Sirena del Mar had the best hotel staff I've ever met.
Would absolutely recommend this hotel.
Note: The hotel is great but it's 10 minutes outside downtown CSL. Cab rides are $15 each way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious secluded 7-acre resort is perched on the cliffs of Cabo San Lucas corridor peninsula, with amazing views of El Arco. Every villa is either ocean or garden view. Whale watching Dec 15 - March 15. Sunbathing and swimming at private protected cove beach (no vendors permitted). Resort is ten minute drive to heart of Cabo San Lucas shopping and night life. Guest amenities: two infinity-edge pools and spa, swim-up bar, al fresca body massages, al fresca and indoor Estrella Restaurant and bar, ocean view fitness center, multiple planned activities for all age groups, game room, fire pit and mini-market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico