This is a lovely resort in a breathtaking location. You couldn't ask for friendlier or more helpful staff people (thank you, Edgar, Jazzie, Manny, Billy, and Rafa, and everyone else!). The units are beautifully furnished and very comfortable. Good food at the restaurant (the Mexican fiesta on Friday nights, with all you can eat buffet and open bar, along with some lively folklorico dancers, is well worth the time). Gorgeous pool overlooking Los Arcos. This is our second stay here, and now we know how the local bus system works. It's a little bit of a walk from the resort to the highway, but the $1.00 cost for the bus beats the $12.00 one-way taxi fare to Cabo San Lucas. If you don't have a lot of stuff to carry and can manage the walk, take the bus. Sirena del Mar is a really beautiful, relaxing place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious secluded 7-acre resort is perched on the cliffs of Cabo San Lucas corridor peninsula, with amazing views of El Arco. Every villa is either ocean or garden view. Whale watching Dec 15 - March 15. Sunbathing and swimming at private protected cove beach (no vendors permitted). Resort is ten minute drive to heart of Cabo San Lucas shopping and night life. Guest amenities: two infinity-edge pools and spa, swim-up bar, al fresca body massages, al fresca and indoor Estrella Restaurant and bar, ocean view fitness center, multiple planned activities for all age groups, game room, fire pit and mini-market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico