The location is beautiful, especially if you don't want to be in the busy Cabo San Lucas center. I believe the Welk was sold out the week we stayed but it was still very quite and peaceful. A car seemed essential. There is no shuttle service and taxis are too expensive to get to and from this location. Our room was a "Premier Villa". Absolutely gorgeous views. The villa was fantastic with travertine floors and shower, granite counter tops, full kitchen and comfortable dining and living area. The waves hitting the rocks right below our balcony was soothing and relaxing. The two infinity pools are great with the swim up bar. There was some construction but it was never intrusive to our stay or activities. The restaurant was under construction/expansion but still in service. The food and service was good but way too expensive! We only ate there once because of the price. The bell, valet and front desk staff was excellent. There are onsite activities that the hotel staff run which were great. Semi-private snorkeling and beach area below the hotel are small but very much appreciated. The time share pressure was almost none existent. We were asked about timeshare presentation at check in and never hassled again, which was nice because everywhere else from the airport to San Lucus they constantly pester you including the rental car agencies.
Overall, the Welk Sirena del Mar was great. We would definitely return to the resort but not really into to the constant San Lucas harassment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious secluded 7-acre resort is perched on the cliffs of Cabo San Lucas corridor peninsula, with amazing views of El Arco. Every villa is either ocean or garden view. Whale watching Dec 15 - March 15. Sunbathing and swimming at private protected cove beach (no vendors permitted). Resort is ten minute drive to heart of Cabo San Lucas shopping and night life. Guest amenities: two infinity-edge pools and spa, swim-up bar, al fresca body massages, al fresca and indoor Estrella Restaurant and bar, ocean view fitness center, multiple planned activities for all age groups, game room, fire pit and mini-market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico