We found this place by a stroke of luck when we had not planned for the last two nights of our cabo stay. How I wish we had spent our whole vacation here! I was at the same time peaceful and secluded; and exciting and inviting. Sculptured towels of swans and mermaids greeted us everywhere. The pool and hot tub had sheets of azure water cascading down walls with a view of a magnificent ocean. We could see whales spouting from the balcony. The staff was sooo friendly, and Manny the activities director joined us for ping pong. We had teenagers who played with the Wii and Billiards, and later we took a walk on the private beach. The room/suite was lovely, spanking clean and conveniently appointed. What more could we say. Close to heaven!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious secluded 7-acre resort is perched on the cliffs of Cabo San Lucas corridor peninsula, with amazing views of El Arco. Every villa is either ocean or garden view. Whale watching Dec 15 - March 15. Sunbathing and swimming at private protected cove beach (no vendors permitted). Resort is ten minute drive to heart of Cabo San Lucas shopping and night life. Guest amenities: two infinity-edge pools and spa, swim-up bar, al fresca body massages, al fresca and indoor Estrella Restaurant and bar, ocean view fitness center, multiple planned activities for all age groups, game room, fire pit and mini-market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico