“Incredible Spa”
Review of Spa Cielo

Spa Cielo
More attraction details
Owner description: A true medical spa, Spa Cielo Laser and Wellness Center, blends art and science to make patients look & feel better than they ever thought possible without surgery.We believe beauty is created from the inside out and the skin is a tangible manifestation of the body's health. We use customized, multi-faceted, rejuvenation programs which incorporate total body wellness and skin rejuvenation, to help you recapture youthfulness, making you feel as good as you look and look as good as you feel.Your skin rejuvenation process starts with a VISIA complexion analysis to determine the condition of the skin, its relative age and sun damage. This information together with a Skin Type Questionaire, Fitzpatrick Phototype Evaluation and Glogau Wrinkle Evaluation, allows us to develop a customized TOTAL NON-SURGICAL SKIN REJUVENATION plan for you. Our approach includes TITAN™, the latest, most effective skin tightening system, Diamond Medilift muscle stimulation and microcurrent to tighten, build and contour underlying muscle of the face and body, Lipotron to remove unwanted fat and no-downtime CoolGlide™ lasers, including Laser Genesis to reduce pore size and fine lines and wrinkles, Solar Genesis to remove age spots and sun-damaged skin, Excel to remove spider veins and unwanted hair, BOTOX®, and derma fillers such as Restylane®, , Surgiderm, and Juvederm. Effective products, and diet & nutrition supplementation programs provide the final ingredients to enhance skin health and appearance creating overall body wellness and the signature Spa Cielo glow.And last but not least, the state-of-art Fractional CO2 Laser, the newest Laser Service is now available at Spa Cielo. Named No. 1 Rejuvenation Breakthrough of the decade by WebMD, featured on The Doctors TV Show. Having incredible results on improving deep wrinkles, lax skin,texture, pigmentation, acne and burn scars and much more.
Prescott, Arizona, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Incredible Spa”
Reviewed 18 June 2012

I have been a client of Spa Cielo for the past five years. I have had the most wonderful experiences with all treatments. The hydrofacial and laser are the best I have found. Since I live in the desert these treatments take leathery skin and make it soft and so smooth. The spa is very clean and comfortable with a well trained staff. I do recommend this spa to all my friends.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Cathey S

Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
3 attraction reviews
“Thank you for my beautiful skin Spa Cielo!”
Reviewed 13 June 2012

I met Cathy Damman 5 or 6 years ago. I turned 30 and I was attacked by a serious case of acne. Nothing worked...then Cielo Spa came into my life. They gave me Genesis and laser treatment. I am very happy to say that my flawless skin is back and it´s been beautiful for years, I get all sorts of compliments and I always share my secret...Cathy at Cielo Spa : )

Visited July 2011
Port-au-Prince, Haiti
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Incredible Clinic, Not A Spa”
Reviewed 11 June 2012

My wife had been wanting for some time to get rid of age spots, sun-damage spots, and some age wrinkles, all on her face. Options at home are all too expensive, but we found this place while on vacation, had some good recommendations, and we made an appointment. The dermatologist, Kathy, is trained in the US and a most accommodating doctor. Spent a half-hour doing some tests, then a 2-hour CO2 laser treatment. It meant some pain, redness, and quite a regimen of creams and pills for the next days, but so far it's going well. This is a one-time treatment, is permanent, no pulled "asian" eyes like plastic surgery. The doctor was available by phone for the next days as we continued on vacation. She even did some "genesis laser" treatment on my daughter's facial and arm spots for free and gave her a cream marked $100 at no charge. She said she had done 160 of the CO2 treatments in the past 90 days, and she had many before and after photos and patiently answered all our questions before we agreed.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank James G
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Excellent”
Reviewed 4 May 2012

couples massage the best they took care of us and it was the best one we ever had.

Visited April 2012
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service and extremely knowledgeable about skin care.”
Reviewed 22 April 2012

I have had treatments done at some of the best skin care clinics and I found spa Cielo to be extremely knowledgable and professional. I highly recommend having any service done there when you are in the Los cabos Mexico area.