“The fountain of youth”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Spa Cielo

Spa Cielo
More attraction details
Owner description: A true medical spa, Spa Cielo Laser and Wellness Center, blends art and science to make patients look & feel better than they ever thought possible without surgery.We believe beauty is created from the inside out and the skin is a tangible manifestation of the body's health. We use customized, multi-faceted, rejuvenation programs which incorporate total body wellness and skin rejuvenation, to help you recapture youthfulness, making you feel as good as you look and look as good as you feel.Your skin rejuvenation process starts with a VISIA complexion analysis to determine the condition of the skin, its relative age and sun damage. This information together with a Skin Type Questionaire, Fitzpatrick Phototype Evaluation and Glogau Wrinkle Evaluation, allows us to develop a customized TOTAL NON-SURGICAL SKIN REJUVENATION plan for you. Our approach includes TITAN™, the latest, most effective skin tightening system, Diamond Medilift muscle stimulation and microcurrent to tighten, build and contour underlying muscle of the face and body, Lipotron to remove unwanted fat and no-downtime CoolGlide™ lasers, including Laser Genesis to reduce pore size and fine lines and wrinkles, Solar Genesis to remove age spots and sun-damaged skin, Excel to remove spider veins and unwanted hair, BOTOX®, and derma fillers such as Restylane®, , Surgiderm, and Juvederm. Effective products, and diet & nutrition supplementation programs provide the final ingredients to enhance skin health and appearance creating overall body wellness and the signature Spa Cielo glow.And last but not least, the state-of-art Fractional CO2 Laser, the newest Laser Service is now available at Spa Cielo. Named No. 1 Rejuvenation Breakthrough of the decade by WebMD, featured on The Doctors TV Show. Having incredible results on improving deep wrinkles, lax skin,texture, pigmentation, acne and burn scars and much more.
Prescott, Arizona, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“The fountain of youth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

I absolutely love this spa. It's always my first stop into Cabo San Lucas. This is a full service facility with friendly well trained staff. The laser machine have wonderful results, and one of my favorites is the hydro facial.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Cathey S

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I will be back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

I have visited Cabo for the past ten years and the last few years I have read the advertisement about Spa Cielo in the local newspaper. Since I have been warned about treatments and surgeries, etc. out of the US I had to muster up my courage to make an appointment. Much to my surprise I found out that the Spa was modern with up-to-date equipment and a knowledgeable practitioner Cathy Dammann. I had the Titan Laser treatment, the Genosis and the CO2 Fraxional laser. I am so pleased with the results and the prices. I plan on making my next summer's appointment before I leave the states. Cathy and her staff are friendly, fair, personable and professional. The prices are much better than in the States and the results are better too. I am now a loyal customer and no longer afraid to leave the US for skin procedures.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Judith M
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Better than in the US . . .”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2013

Spa Cielo is my first stop when I come to Cabo! I make an appointment to see Cathy and Alma before I leave the US and can't wait to see what "magic" they work!

Dr. Alma is so talented with her "liquid face lifts". She gives immediate results with her precisely placed botox and fillers. Alma's consultations always proceed with care and no pressure (as is the tradition of the spa). She is very caring and reassuring, and understands apprehension when trying something "new". As always, these treatments cost less than in the US and I can honestly say that she gets more dramatic (but natural) results!

Cathy has a computer which measure progress from treatments. I had the CO2 laser last year and when I came back, she photographed me for the computer. The changes are remarkable and you can't refute photographic proof! I was thrilled but she even wants to "perfect" my treatment when I return, at NO ADDITIONAL COST!

I just cannot recommend Spa Cielo more highly. I'm glad we're into surf season, so we'll be returning very soon!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank CostaAzuldar
Bayfield, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fabuloso”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2013

My husband and I have both been to Cielo Spa twice. We have "turned back the clock" with laser procedures. I had a Titan laser treatment and he had the CO2. Both we could fit into our vacation schedule in Cabo save money compared with the same treatment in the US. The staff is both personable and professional, handling every detail with prompt attention. Most of all, the results are fabuloso. We look younger by 5-10 years. Muchas gracias, Cathy and your most able staff.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Fish-Catchers
San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Aesthetics First”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2013

I am very pleased to recommend Spa Cielo in San Jose del Cabo. Their attitude seems to be ‘Aesthetics First’ as opposed to most dermatologists who seem to care more about ‘Repeat Office Calls and Business for their Lab’ than the way your skin looks. I walked in with numerous moles, milia, and seborrheic keratosis on my face. Who knew? I just thought I had a million bumps and lumps. Kathi explained what they were and within three sessions, I had a smooth complexion for a very reasonable cost. Why wouldn’t anyone go here? It is worth an entire trip to Los Cabos.

Visited December 2012