“Excellant personal skin review!”
Review of Spa Cielo

Spa Cielo
More attraction details
Owner description: A true medical spa, Spa Cielo Laser and Wellness Center, blends art and science to make patients look & feel better than they ever thought possible without surgery.We believe beauty is created from the inside out and the skin is a tangible manifestation of the body's health. We use customized, multi-faceted, rejuvenation programs which incorporate total body wellness and skin rejuvenation, to help you recapture youthfulness, making you feel as good as you look and look as good as you feel.Your skin rejuvenation process starts with a VISIA complexion analysis to determine the condition of the skin, its relative age and sun damage. This information together with a Skin Type Questionaire, Fitzpatrick Phototype Evaluation and Glogau Wrinkle Evaluation, allows us to develop a customized TOTAL NON-SURGICAL SKIN REJUVENATION plan for you. Our approach includes TITAN™, the latest, most effective skin tightening system, Diamond Medilift muscle stimulation and microcurrent to tighten, build and contour underlying muscle of the face and body, Lipotron to remove unwanted fat and no-downtime CoolGlide™ lasers, including Laser Genesis to reduce pore size and fine lines and wrinkles, Solar Genesis to remove age spots and sun-damaged skin, Excel to remove spider veins and unwanted hair, BOTOX®, and derma fillers such as Restylane®, , Surgiderm, and Juvederm. Effective products, and diet & nutrition supplementation programs provide the final ingredients to enhance skin health and appearance creating overall body wellness and the signature Spa Cielo glow.And last but not least, the state-of-art Fractional CO2 Laser, the newest Laser Service is now available at Spa Cielo. Named No. 1 Rejuvenation Breakthrough of the decade by WebMD, featured on The Doctors TV Show. Having incredible results on improving deep wrinkles, lax skin,texture, pigmentation, acne and burn scars and much more.
Reviewed 26 October 2013

If you see only one person in your life about your skin and you don't see Cathy you're making a big mistake! She has the most advanced methods to see your skin as it truly is, the good, the bad & the ugly! Based on the results, she makes the appropriate recommendations for you from simple little changes or all out!! Will definitely be scheduling with her when returning to Cabo! Take advantage of the complimentary skin analysis!!!

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"practitioners"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 16 October 2013

my husband and I had a marvelous treatment experience by Cathy for pigment removal, facials and skin care regimen ..the value of our care was excellent and well priced. we recommend spa cielo highly.

1  Thank Mardi H
Reviewed 29 August 2013

My husband and I had the Fractional CO2 procedure done at Spa Cielo this past June. Several months have gone by and we are delighted with the results.
We met with Cathy Dammann - the owner - for a consultation and she explained the procedure to us. YouTube also has several videos that you can watch depicting the day-to-day process after having the CO2 procedure. I highly recommend you watch the videos.
Cathy performed the procedure on both of us on the same day. We were confident in Cathy's abilities. She was professional, courteous and very knowledgeable.
The results are amazing:
I am 55 years of age and all my sun spots are gone and my skin looks fresh-dewey and many of my wrinkles are diminished or gone.
My husband of 76 years looks even better. Fine lines, sunspots all gone. He had many pre-cancerous spots on his head, face and neck - now he looks clean and clear.

I highly recommend Spa Cielo for this procedure and any others. Cathy is a masterful technician!

1  Thank lisacoldwellbanker
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I was very fortunate, that my friend who i was traveling with to Cabo San Lucas, is friends with Cathy the owner of this amazing place. I immediately felt welcomed by Cathy and her nice staff. Cathy did the Laser Genesis treatment on me, and I love the results. My skin is still improving, even after 30 days. I can't wait for the next visit to Baja and escpecially to Spa-Cielo.

1  Thank Paula B