“Everyone must do this”

Cabo Sky Tours
Burlingame, California
“Everyone must do this”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

Thanks Ernesto for committing lift via your trusty powered ultra lite. You took my kids, my granddaughters and I for a ride we will never forget. I was impressed with your professionalism even before we met you when you called in the early morning to cancel our flights due to marginally high winds. As a pilot myself, I appreciated your priorities of safety vs money. We were so pleased when later in the day you called and booked us for that day. The flights were spectacular. My two granddaughters loved it. Thanks again.

Surrey, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The BEST excursion in Cabo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

The most unforgettable experience I've ever had in my life!!! It's unique and safe activity that almost suits everyone. Make sure you buy the pictures

Dallas
“To infinity and beyond!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

This tour was worth every penny. My husband and I both did the 25min ride and it was perfect! Ernesto is probably one of the friendliest people I have ever met and is super professional and knows what he is doing. I felt totally safe even before taking off to the sky. Everyone needs to do this at least once in their life. Loved loved every moment! We also purchased photos.. Please purchase photos because we are still reliving the moment and the picture quality turned out sooo good! You won't be disappointed!

Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Coolest Thing I Ever Done!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

My Wife found the ad once we were in Cabo. Called and set it up with Ernesto for a 10 minute ride for each. He asked that we call (text) to confirm the next day. I thought 90 bucks for 10 minutes was kind of short but to me it seemed that we were in the sky for 30 plus minutes. Ernesto goes out of his way to make sure you have a awesome time! The experience was addicting and we hope to do again next time we're in Cabo. I highly recommend this to all.

2 Thank Rick C
Halifax, Canada
“Cabo Sky Tours #1 "Must do" in Cabo San Lucas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

The Ultra-lite Flying with Ernesto was an experience of a life time. I scratched this from my "Bucket List", however I would do it again it a heart beat when I go back to Cabo. It is the " Wow Factor " !!!! The scenic views were awesome ! The pictures were fantastic ! 5 Stars + Thank-you, Ernesto...........We will do it again next year !!!

Visited May 2014