“Fantastic!”

Price range: US$7 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Mexican, International, Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Come and experience our fabulous and most unic Mexican experimental cousin. You may stop by and try either a delicious "Dinosaur Egg Soup" or a "Chemita Steak" or a "Seafood Combo Tray" all are great. Besides we are professional hosts, owners will take care of you directly.
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This is simply a wonderful place. The staff are great, the food is great, the people are friendly. What more can you ask for? This is a fun place to visit. It is down to earth, with real people enjoying themselves engrossed in good conversation, with really good food. I love Vagabundos. No matter how many times I visit, I walk away wondering why I am not there more often. A very cool experience.

2  Thank Terry N

Reviewed 2 June 2014

My family and myself go to Cabos San Lucas regularly and we always make sure to go to Vagabundos del Mar restaurant. Each time we go we are impressed with the food, the service and the genuine attitude of the owners and staff. You will probably end up meeting some interesting people here as well.
The food is, in my opinion, a fusion of French and Mexican with an emphasis on fresh local fish and sea food. The salads are great, try the Cesare. I always ask for and enjoy their recommendations, usually the fresh catch of the day.
The restaurant has in interesting pedigree as well, ask Peter, one of the owners, about it.
This is not an expensive place with OK food, quite the opposite, great food at reasonable prices. I hope that you enjoy it much as we do!
John Foster, Vancouver

1  Thank John F
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This was our second trip to the Trailer Park and it was just as enjoyable. Very casual dining, great drinks and food at great prices. The owner welcomed us during the meal. The place is always filled with fun and laid-back customers and attentive staff. It's not air conditioned so it can be a little warm. I had the talk to me sideways chicken (garlic and butter) and my husband had the dinosaur egg soup and ribs that we enjoyed along with margaritas and rum and cokes. Little ways out of town, but worth the trip.

1  Thank SandJbusytravelers
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I totally love this place. Just returned to Cabo for a girlfriends trip and wanted to do something off the beaten path. Great food, genuine people.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We were once again wowed by the best food in Cabos. This time I had the Trankiki Chubi Chubi- Savory and succulent fish done to perfection! The atmosphere is of casual retro funk and with great music. Good hefty cocktails served in a relaxed atmosphere is a good combination.

1  Thank wonderfulholidays