“Just do it!”

Price range: US$1 - US$3
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Los Tres Gallos is a culinary experience for those in search of the true aromas and flavors of traditional Mexican cuisine
Corona, California
“Just do it!”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

We tried it, we loved it and we will go back! I have recommended it to several friends who were traveling to Cabo San Lucas and each one of them reported back with a positive experience! Great food, great service, nice ambiance. Start with the Guacamole and end with the Flan.

• Visited April 2014

Saint James, New York
“One of the best”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

One of the best authentic restaurants in Cabo. Service is outstanding! Don't miss it! Beautiful setting. Great food!

Visited August 2014
Guttenberg, New Jersey
“My hunt for Mole ended here”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We got to CSL on the 12th of Aug and I flew in with a crave for great mole. Strangely enough, everyone I asked for a recommendation of a good spot had no clue where to get it. However, prior to arriving I made a list of restaurants I wanted to try, Los Tres Gallos was the first to make the cut. We had a jam packed week but one the evening before leaving we took a cab here for lunch.

The food is DELICIOUS. Everything from scratch and very traditional. That mole crave I got was immediately satisfied by the plate in front of me. The portions are great and the service even better.

We had the queso fundido as well and all I could say is YUM! The cheese and chorizo was perfect and it was served with freshly made tortillas.

The ambiance and decor was gorgeous too. With the lime trees and the oranges in the courtyard. It made for a lovely afternoon.

San Francisco, California
“An open concept in a cramped neighborhood”
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Came to this resturant based on the reviews given from Trip Advisors.
We had reservations at 7:45 and was sat right away. Finding the resturant was a little tricky, but got there on time.
Once entering the resturant, there was the open kitchen on your right and a bar on your left. There were baskets of spices and herbs for display which IMO, is staged for tourists like ourselves because I saw a bunch of dust on them.
The courtyard was beautiful and the trees was a nice touch to the traditional theme.
We ordered some amazing sangrias, guacamole, and chips and salsa was on the house.
Then proceeded with our main dishes, wife ordered the enchiladas and I ordered the pazole (who orders a hot soup on a hot and humid night? Me...) my wife is Latin so her standards are up there. She enjoyed the enchiladas, but noted that it's not 100% authentic. As for me, I enjoyed everything, but maybe should've ordered another option besides a soup.
Our waiter was attentive and checked on us every 10 mins or so.
We decided to get the flan for desserts....skip this one. It was not the flan we were excepting. Very rich and has a strong cream cheese smell and taste which is off puting to me.
Overall, this place is a tourist trap with 80% authenic and 20% not.
If your in the neighborhood, try it out, but I would go somewhere else.

Dana Point, California
“Authentically Traditional Mexicano”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

If you are looking for delicious, traditional Mexican food and drinks in a cozy, romantic setting then this is the place for you! The selection of old school Mexican dishes such as mole poblano, pozole, and chile relleno is impressive. We had the tres gallos salad to start which was delicious, especially the Serrano chile vinaigrette. My husband had the pozole with all the fixings and it was amazing. I had the chile relleno which was also divine. The margarita de Jamaica was super yummy too. Did I mention the chips and salsa! Yummmmm. The atmosphere was also very Mexicano! All the seating was outdoors and the patio is only lit with candles. Finally we received impeccable service from everyone. We can't wait to go back on our next visit to Cabo!