“Excellent Food and the best ambiance in Cabo”
Review of Los Tres Gallos

Los Tres Gallos
Ranked #47 of 560 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Price range: US$1 - US$3
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Los Tres Gallos is a culinary experience for those in search of the true aromas and flavors of traditional Mexican cuisine
Fair Oaks, California
“Excellent Food and the best ambiance in Cabo”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

You have to try the mexican coffee after dinner! The courtyard and outdoor kitchen make the ambiance excellent.

Visited August 2014

California
“Beautiful Setting”
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

My husband, two kids and I had dinner here and it was amazing. It was our third night in Cabo and we were sick of the tourist trap (crappy food, high prices) restaurants. We found a couple on here and decided to check this one out first, I'm so glad we did! I had a jamaica margarita and the steak, my husband had a regular margarita and the lamb. We were both very pleased. I believe each meal was around $20 and came with black beans and rice and mine came with grilled onions and cactus on top of the steak. The open dinning experience really made the ambiance amazing. When it got dark lanterns in the trees turned on and it gave the place a romantic vibe. We were noticing that Cabo is a pretty expensive place, at least this restaurant gave us a good dining experience! I'd love to go back.

Corona, California
“Just do it!”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

We tried it, we loved it and we will go back! I have recommended it to several friends who were traveling to Cabo San Lucas and each one of them reported back with a positive experience! Great food, great service, nice ambiance. Start with the Guacamole and end with the Flan.

• Visited April 2014
Saint James, New York
“One of the best”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

One of the best authentic restaurants in Cabo. Service is outstanding! Don't miss it! Beautiful setting. Great food!

Visited August 2014
Guttenberg, New Jersey
“My hunt for Mole ended here”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We got to CSL on the 12th of Aug and I flew in with a crave for great mole. Strangely enough, everyone I asked for a recommendation of a good spot had no clue where to get it. However, prior to arriving I made a list of restaurants I wanted to try, Los Tres Gallos was the first to make the cut. We had a jam packed week but one the evening before leaving we took a cab here for lunch.

The food is DELICIOUS. Everything from scratch and very traditional. That mole crave I got was immediately satisfied by the plate in front of me. The portions are great and the service even better.

We had the queso fundido as well and all I could say is YUM! The cheese and chorizo was perfect and it was served with freshly made tortillas.

The ambiance and decor was gorgeous too. With the lime trees and the oranges in the courtyard. It made for a lovely afternoon.

• Visited August 2014