“Unit 110”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cabo San Lucas
Terrasol Beach Resorts
Reviewed 30 June 2007

We just stayed at Terrasol from June 21 - 29th for our family vacation. We traveled with 3 teenagers and stayed in unit #110. Overall it was just o.k. - as you've read in other posts, each unit is individually owned and some are updated more than others. This is NOT one of them. The condo was clean, but very dated, with older furniture and decor. I noticed an upholstered chair outside on the patio with shredded fabric. My biggest complaint was that the washer is not working. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to travel with 3 teenagers and have no washer??? We traveled with friends who stayed in Unit 112 (very nice, granite and stainless in the kitchen, newer washer and dryer) I ended up taking my laundry there. Our unit has two bedrooms with rock hard beds, and a pull out couch. There are also several inflatable beds with an electric pump that we ended up using. There are plenty of linens and towels, including beach towels.

The property in general is very well maintained, and very quiet in the evening and noisy during the day. There is currently lots of construction going on. They seem to like jackhammers alot, we heard them for a good part of the day on most days that we happened to be hanging around the resort. It looks as if several units are getting remodeled. Hopefully unit 110 is on the list too....

The food at the pool bar was about as good as I got anywhere in town! The chips and salsa were to die for! I loved everything we ordered there, and the staff was so nice to all of us!

Terrasol is located in close proximity to the Marina and downtown within walking distance.

Be aware of the extra charges in addition to the rental. We were charged $25 per day for taxes and tips, plus $5 per day to park our rental car.

The beach is non swimming due to heavy surf and rip tides.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with family
3  Thank pugluv1

Reviewed 19 June 2007

Terrasol is at least a 20 year old property, you have to keep this in mind. Each unit is individually owned, which is a problem on many levels. I recently satyed at Delfin 114...found it on VRBO,com...I was supposed to stay 3 weeks but left one week early because the refurbishing next door was so loud I could not think!! They were hammering 8 to 9 hours a day, six days a week. The owner did not tell me that all owners have from May through October to do this...And it was not just next to my unit, I went to the pool to get some relief from the noise, and a unit right by the pool was having jackhammering, and other construction going on. I walked around the grounds and found at least 9 under construction. I would definately check this out before going there. It is in a nice area, but did not find anyone too helpful and was frustrated at the $15. a night charge, just for being there...I would think the homeowners could handle their own maintenance fees. I am a little disappointed and would not go back there when there are so many other nicer places to stay in Cabo.

Stayed: June 2007
3  Thank dancertraveler
Reviewed 10 April 2007

My family of 6 ; 4 kids, mom and Dad spent 9 days at Cabo at Terrasol. We loved our trip. The condos are SO quiet. The beach is beautiful but you can not swim there. We had a car and went to the beach 3 x . Santa Maria and it was fantastic !! We took alunch and snorkeled and swam. We rented chairs at the beach. We had friends at the Hilton and it was easy to visit them and have the resort feeling with out the price or the saving of the pool chairs. The super market in town was easy to find and there is a costco. Easy walk to town and MANY great restraunts and bars . I was recomand renting a car we paid 400.00 for the week for a car that fit 6. Our friends spent 800.00 on all the taxi fares. We BBQ at our condo and had friends over for dinner and they could not belive how beautiful and quiet it was.
You have to do your homework for Terrasol some condos are run down and some are fine and some are beautiful. The staff is VERY helpful and nice. If you want a nice HOT quiet vacation where you can cook if you want and relax this is for you. If you want to be at a resort this is not the place for you. I really read the reviews for terrasol before I booked and they helped me out . I hope you have a great trip if you go to cabo. !!!

4  Thank danimommy
Reviewed 9 April 2007

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled with family
7  Thank MooshiPalmdale
Reviewed 9 April 2007

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled with friends
5  Thank Tammynize
rockstarrentals, Rental agent/ at Terrasol Beach Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2007

Reviewed 4 April 2007

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled as a couple
3  Thank marleydog
Terrasolcondoowner, Owner at Terrasol Beach Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2007

Reviewed 27 March 2007