Bahia Hotel & Beach House
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$198
Bookit.com
  • Pool
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$323
US$247
Melia.com
  • Pool
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$457
US$426
Official Hotel
  • Pool
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$392
US$370
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$306
US$239
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$742
US$425
US$414
  • Pool
Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$389
US$379
  • Pool
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)
US$819
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$178
1,182 results
All reviewsbar esquinamedano beachpool barclassic roomhotel restaurantrenovated roomminute walk to the beachsmall hotelmango deckcoffee makerpool viewspring breakdowntown cabolounge chairsgreat tripfood and drinkstime share
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 July 2011

My best friend got married in Cabo and her wedding planner got us a sweet deal at the Bahia Hotel. No ocean views but the ocean is literally across the street. It is super convenient - a short walk to everything. We stayed in a newly remodeled room and it was beautiful. It's very modern and spacious and the beds are incredibly comfortable. The hotel staff was super friendly and the new bar/restaurant is casual yet trendy. The pool has a nice swim up bar and everything was clean and well maintained. The valet parking is free, wi-fi is free, and the mushroom pizza is amazing. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
lvosburgh, Owner at Bahia Hotel & Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2011

Thank you for the review. We have actually booked two weddings recently with guests who have come to other weddings and decided to have there wedding at the bahia. We have designed specific wedding packages due to the demand and are excited to offer wedding pachages for this season. I appreciate the value commentI. We are very fortunate to have a staff that works very hard at making the guests feel at home and enhancing there vacation experience.
Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 3 July 2011

Overall, I'm overall not a big Cabo fan and so when my boyfriend suggested we go, I was a bit hesitant. I didn't want "big all-inclusive" nor did I want showy "brand" - I wanted boutique, high-end, super chic and comfortable. I wanted to be around people that didn't have to show off what they do or wear, but you knew they were educated and well-heeled just by the way they are...I loved everything about what this hotel stands for and what it does for its guests. (Oh and HELLO, it's on the swimming beach...which is so important to me!) There isn't a cool, sort of "South Beach chic" kind of spot in Los Cabos and this place will most certainly be the new, hip spot to hang out for sure. We already booked for the winter. Can't wait!

Room Tip: Ask front desk - the staff is amazing!!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
lvosburgh, Owner at Bahia Hotel & Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2011

Thank you for the review. We now hope you are a Cabo fan and part of the Bahia family. When we first bought the property in 2007 the roads in the area were just being redone, creating the revitilization of the Medano Beach area. Once this was completed we designed the hotel to fit the landscape and offer casual sophistication, great food and personalized service in the best location. The swimable beach is one of the most beautiful bodies of water in the world and guests love the water sport and easy access. Look foward to seeing you this winter

Reviewed 29 June 2011

The Bahia was integral in making my first trip to Cabo an unbelievable vacation - the location was excellent, the restaurant was the best any of us encountered throughout the entire stay, and the rooms and the pool were very nice and relaxing. Can't wait to return to the hotel and enjoy the weather and the beach!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
lvosburgh, Owner at Bahia Hotel & Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2011

We are happy you picked the Bhaia Hotel for your first vacation to Cabo. We hope that by providing a quality experience you allways stay with us. The traditions and memories that a vacation produces should last a lifetime and allow one to recharge and be more productive when they return to there every day life. If we can do that then we will be successful.

Reviewed 28 June 2011

I've never wrote a review of a hotel before but after my stay at the Bahia I knew I had to write one. This was by far one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at and it is perfect for all ages. The location and size are more than ideal, the food is amazing, and the service is incredible. I highly recommend this hotel if someone is looking to stay in the Cabo area. I also suggest checking out Cabo SUP as well its a great activity to do during the day!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends

Thank you for the review. The SUP sport is becoming very popular and a main activity for hotel quests. The guests cant bring there equipment due to airline restrictions and the expense involved so having the boards and instruction on site has been very helpful for our guests.
An ice cold beer after seems to work as well

Reviewed 27 June 2011

The Bahia had great a vibe with cool rooms and a fantastic restaurant/bar. The service was excellent and the beds were super comfy. The location was perfect....right off the swimming beach with fun water sport activities and within walking distance to all of the amazing Cabo nightlife. I also enjoyed just hanging out at the pool bar relaxing. We had a fabulous stay here. I can't wait to return. Thanks Bahia!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
lvosburgh, Owner at Bahia Hotel & Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2011

Thank you for the review. You have highlighted many of the reasons why we purchased the property. The design of the renovation was to create an inviting, comftorable atmosphere.
We also feel that the location of the property requires less time planning and worring about logistics, and more time enjoying Mexico and Cabo San Lucas. With our walk anywhere and we do it philosophy we hope to offer a unique personalize vacation experience every day.
Look foward to seeing you soon......