Found a room here while looking over reviews. There seem to be some rooms privately owned but under the hotel's umbrella of amenities. Got a great deal for a two bedroom. It's not remodeled and has its quirks but was clean and had an air of old Cabo. If you want up to date fine and fancy skip this and pay the price for one of the other newer hotels. If you don't mind finicky water pressure and not flushing your toilet paper because it gets blocked easily (had an actual sign asking you to do this) this is your place. We enjoyed this room. Partial view of the ocean, loud street sounds because the huge glass sliding doors have little insulation but give great openess and airflow. The staff met every need with a smile however check in is touch and go with the registration desk in a small alcove and the person working is usually very busy with multiple requests. We would stay here again because it felt like an apartment with all the amenities of an excellent hotel. Oh yeah, if you want a place by the pool, save one early, cause some people are very piggish about taking up space. More than one family set up camp and left for hours at a time to return at will without regard for others. Still a great place in a good location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bahia Hotel is a charming, full-service boutique hotel located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas' bustling Medano Beach district, steps from the activities, shopping, dining and nightlife for which Cabo is legendary. With its rich history, personalized service and intimate, welcoming environment, Bahia Hotel differentiates itself from the larger, homogenous chain hotels in Los Cabos. Bahia Hotel offers guests a luxury, urban-chic environment while maintaining the classic Cabo vibe.Bahia Hotel's new first-class restaurant, Bar Esquina, features a new twist on International creative cuisine in Cabo: Mexican influenced Mediterranean flavors using locally grown, organic produce; fresh fish from the Pacific & Sea of Cortez; and the highest quality meats cooked on a mesquite grill.If you are planning your first trip to Cabo, Bahia Hotel is the perfect choice: clean, safe, centrally-located and full of Cabo personality. If you are Cabo veteran, please stop by for quick tour of our beautifully remodeled property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Bahia Hotel & Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Hotel And Beach Club
- Bahia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Hotel & Beach House Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico